Chapter 8

Princess Become Waitress

      Today is Sunday. Everybody stay at home. Yumi gets up early to cook rice and food. She opens the refrigerator. She saw vegetables, meat and eggs.

She thinks: ‘’what should I cook? How can I cook rice? I don’t know how cut the fish and vegetables. I don’t know how to cook. What should I do? Oh....maybe I lost my memory, so I have forgotten how to cook. I have to cook every, but I don’t know how to cook. This morning, what should we eat? Oh..... I remember Chixian aunt said that Wangzi have to help me to cook, so now I have to.......has...has....’’

      Yumi went to up stair. She walked into Wangzi’s room. She knocked the door ‘’ Tuk.... tuk....’’

Yumi: ‘’Wangzi, Wangzi, Mr.Wangzi please get up.’’ (She spoke louldy.)

       Yumi called Wangzi for a long time, but Wangzi did not answer. She decided to open the door. The door was not lock. She walked in the room. She saw Wangzi sleep on the bed. She decided to call Wangzi.

Yumi: ‘’Wangzi, please get up. I need help. Get up please.’’ (She said with a big voice.)

Wangzi: ‘’Who? Who did call me?’’ (He spoke very weak.)

Yumi: ‘’Is me. Wangzi, may you help me? I really need your help. Help me please.’’

Wangzi: ‘’What? Yumi? Why are you in my room?’’ (He is very surprised.)

Yumi: ‘’I.....I...I am in your room, because I called you outside the door, you did not answer me, so I...I.... Wangzi, please get up. I want you to help me. Please help me.’’

Wangzi:‘’What time is it? Now, I have to sleep. Wait until the morning, I will help you.’’

Yumi: ‘’Now, it’s 4:30am. Now is morning, so please help me.’’

Wangzi: ‘’What? Mornig? 4:30 is not morning. I have to sleep. I am very sleepy. At 8:00am, I will get up and help you. Now, please go outside.’’

Yumi: ‘’But.....but if you want to help me, you have to help me now. I cannot wait until 8:00am.’’

Wangzi: ‘’What do you me to help you?’’

Yumi: ‘’I want you to teach me how to cook. I... I don’t know how to cook.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Don’t you know how to cook? Has.....has... Are you a waitress? Ok, I will help you. Ten minutes later, I will go to down stair to help you. Now, you go outside.’’ (He spoke and laughed.)

Yumi: ‘’Ok, I wait you at down stair. Thanks.’’

         Yumi went to down stair. After 10 minutes, Wangzi went to the kitchen. He saw Yumi sit alone.

Wangzi: ‘’Hey, Yumi. Are you kidding? Do you really do not how to cook? You are a girl. Why don’t you know how to cook?’’

Yumi: ‘’Because....because I...I... I lost my memory, so I have forgotten how to cook.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Now take these vegetables to clean and take 5 of eggs for me.’’

Yumi: ‘’Ok. What do you want to cook?’’

Wangzi: ‘’I will make fried rice.’’

         One hour later, Wangzi finished cooking.

Yumi: ‘’Can I taste it?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Sure.’’

Yumi: ‘’Oh...very delicious. Wangzi, can you promise me one thing?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Oh.... I know. You don’t want me to tell my parents that you cannot cook. Is it right?’’

Yumi: ‘’Yes. Can you promise me?’’

Wangzi: ‘’No, Why I have to help you? I will tell them, but if you do one thing for me, I will not tell them.’’

Yumi: ‘’What do you want me to do?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Now I don’t know. When I know I will tell you. Now, it’s 7:30am, I can sleep 30 minutes. At 8:00, call me to have breakfast. I am still sleepy. I go to sleep now.’’

       Yumi laughed alone. She did not belief that Wangzi is a man, but he can cook.