chapter 31

Princess Become Waitress

“Wangzi, please sit down.” Aaron said in the dining room.

“Thank you” Wangzi said and sat down.

“Wangzi, please eat more.” Yumi’s dad said.

“Thank you.” Wangzi said and continued eating.

“Wangzi, I think tonight you shouldn’t go back home. You should stay here.” Yumi’s mum said smiley.

“But~” Wangzi said and Yumi cut him off.

“Wangzi, stay here please.” Yumi said as she looked at Wangzi and gave him a smlied.

“Yes” Wangzi nodded.

“Yumi, please bring Wangzi to his room.” Yumi’s mum said when they finished eating.

“Yes, mum” Yumi said.

“Wangzi, please follow me.” Yumi spoke to Wangzi.

“Yumi, actually, you are a princess. I never think that you are a princess. Do you know, how surprise I am when I know that you are a princess? I really scare. I’m afraid that we can’t be together. I’m afraid that I will lose you. I’m afraid that I can’t meet you. I’m really afraid.” Wangzi said as his tear started rolling down from his eyes.

“Wangzi, you are a man. Why do you cry?” Yumi said as she wiped the tear on Wangzi’s face.

“Wangzi, don’t worry. I won’t leave you. We will be together. I promise.” Yumi said as she smiled.

“But if the kind and queen know that we love each other, they won’t allow us.” Wangzi said.

“Wangzi, my parents are not that kind of person. I think they will agree with us. When the chances arrive, I will tell them. Don’t worry.” Yumi said and held Wangzi’s hand. She brought him to his room.

“Wangzi, this is your room. Please take a rest. See you tomorrow. Good night.” Yumi said and wanted to walk away, but Wangzi hugged her from the back.

“Yumi, I’m really afraid that after tonight, I can’t see you anymore.” Wangzi said as he was hugging Yumi.

“Wangzi, please trust me. I won’t leave you. I won’t throw you away. If my parents don’t agree with us, I will try my best to persuade them until they agree with us.” Yumi said.

“But, if your parents still don’t agree with us~” Wangzi said and Yumi interrupted.

“If they still don’t agree with us, I wi-will leave this house.” Yumi said.

“Yumi, I believe you.” Wangzi said.

“My handsome prince, now can you go to bed?” Yumi asked as she turned to look at Wangzi.

“Eh... Why did you call me prince?” Wangzi asked as he broke off the hug.

“Don’t you want to be my prince? I am a princess, so you are a prince. Your name means prince, right?” Yumi said.

“Yes, my little princess, I want to be your prince forever.” Wangzi said smiley.

“Wangzi, if you want to be my prince, you have to promise me that you have to study hard.” Yumi said.

“I promise you.” Wangzi said.

“Eh... Yumi, Wangzi, your conversation is too long.” Aaron said smiley as he walked toward them.

“Brother! Why are you here? Did you hear everything?” Yumi asked surprised.

“I-I... Yes, I heard. Yumi, do you really love Wangzi?” Aaron asked.

“Yes, I love him.” Yumi said seriously.

“I don’t know what I should call you. Aaron master, I really love Yumi.” Wangzi said.

“Wangzi, you should to go sleep now. I have something to talk to Yumi. Good night.” Aaron said smiley to Wangzi and he dragged Yumi’s hand walked toward her room right away.

    *******************************************

Updated!!!!

What do you think about this chapter?

Does it very bore?

What will happen next??

Please feel free to comment!!!

Thank you for reading!!!