Chapter 29

Princess Become Waitress

Wangzi carried Yumi to her room and put her on her bed.

“Yumi, you have to take a rest now. I’m going to cook for you.” Wangzi said smiley and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

Yumi simile and closed her eyes to sleep. Wangzi went to downstairs.

“This time, I don’t know that I should happy or not? Yumi got her memory. I afraid that she will leave me in which day. If she go back to her home and don’t come back, what should I do?” Wangzi spoke alone as he was cooking.

“Should I go home now? Now Wangzi is cooking. He will not pay attention on me, so this is a good chance to go home.” Yumi thought as she got out the bed and went to downstairs. She walked quietly. She didn’t see Wangzi in the living room, so she thought that he will be in the kitchen. She walked step by step to go out the door without any sound. Finally she got walked out the door.

“I felt that there’s someone walked out the door.” Wangzi said to himself and walked toward the door. He saw Yumi got on a Taxi. He also got on another taxi and followed her.

“Yumi, what are you doing? Are you going to meet Yahui? Why don’t you tell me? Do think that I’m not important to you?” Wangzi thought as his tried to watch the taxi that Yumi got on.

“Mother, father, I really miss you. I want to meet you. It’s a very long time ago that I didn’t stay with you. Sorry that I made you worry about me.” Yumi thought as she was in the taxi.

“Palace? Why does Yumi come here? Doesn’t she go to meet Yahui?” Wangzi said when he saw Yumi got out the taxi.

Yumi ran toward the gate. Suddenly, there’s a man opened the gate.

“Bro-brother” Yumi called him as she surprised and ran to hugged him.

“Yu-Yumi, are you really Yumi?” Aaron surprised.

“Yes” Yumi nodded as she was crying.

“Where did you go in these months?” Aaron asked as he hugged Yumi tightly.

“Brother, I really miss you and parents.” Yumi said.

Aaron broke off Yumi and grabbed her hand to go inside.

“Yumi! Who is that person? Why they hug each other?” Wangzi thought and ran as fast as he can toward them.

“Yumu!!!!!” Wangzi shouted as he was running toward them. Yumi turned her face to find the voice that called her name. She saw Wangzi.

“Wangzi” She called his name as she surprised.

“Yumi, do you know that person?” Aaron asked.

“Yes, I know him. He is my-my friend.” Yumi said as she looked at Wangzi.

“Yumi, why are here? Why did you h-hu-hug him? Who is him?” Wangzi asked as he didn’t understand.

“Wangzi, I-I I don’t know how to tell you.” Yumi said.

“Is your name Wangzi? Nice to meet you. I’m Aaron. I think you should go inside with us.” Aaron said smiley. They went inside together.

“Yumi, who are you? Are you a prin-princess?” Wangzi thought as he was walking inside.

“Yumi, if father and mother see you, they will be happy.” Aaron said as he took you and Wangzi to meet them.

“Brother, I really want to meet them.” Yumi said as she looked at Aaron.

“Brother? Yumi called him brother? Is he Yumi’s brother?” Wangzi thought as he felt better.

They walked into the living room. Yumi saw her mother was holding her photo and cried. She walked toward her slowly.

“Mother, mother, I come back.” Yumi said as her tear was rolling down from her eyes. Her mother turned to look at her. She felt surprise that saw Yumi stand in front her.

“Yumi, are you really my Yumi?” Her mother said as she cried harder and harder and ran to hold Yumi.

“Yumi, you know that I really miss you. I found you everywhere, but I had no you information. I think that you maybe don’t stay in the word. I’m really hurt.” Her mother cried as she was holding you.

“Mother, I’m really sorry. I lost my memory, so I can’t remember anything. I don’t who I am.” Yumi said as she was crying.

“Mother, now Yumi come back. You have a lot of time to talk with her. Now our palace has a guest.” Aaron said as he pointed at Wangzi.

“Yumi is really a princess.” Wangzi thought.