Yumi! Do you get your memry?

Princess Become Waitress

A few hours later, the doctor came out the room. Wangzi ran toward him and asked the situation about Yumi.

“Mr. How about Yumi? Does she~?” Wangzi didn’t finish his sentence, for the doctor interrupted him.

“She is OK. Don’t worry. The first, her situation was really bad, but now she is better. There is piece of small blood in her brain, but now that blood melted, so she is OK. You can go to see her now.” The doctor said smiley and he walked away.

“Thank you.” Wangzi said happily.

Wangzi walked into the room as fast as he can. He saw Yumi was sleeping on the bed. He walked toward the bed and sat on the chair on the right side of the bed. He held Yumi’s hand and said.

“Yumi! I’m really sorry. Please wake up!!! You must wake up now!! Please!!!!!!!!” Wangzi as he wanted to cry.

“Wa-Wangi, I...I...” Yumi said with a very small voice as she opened her eyes slowly to look at Wangzi.

“Yumi, finally, you woke up. Are you OK?” Wangzi asked as he was very happy that see Yumi woke up.

“I really hurt. My head is very hurt. Wangzi, where am I? Where is here?” Yumi said as she touched her head.
“Here is the hospital.” Wangzi said as he was staring at Yumi.

“Wangzi, I want to go home.” Yumi said.

“Yumi, but~” Yumi interrupted Wangzi.

“I really want to go home.” Yumi said with tear rolled down from her eyes.

“I... Let’s me ask the doctor first. If he says yes, I will take you to our house.” Wangzi said.

“No... Not your house.” Yumi said.

“What? If you don’t want to go to our house, which house do you want to go?” Wangzi asked as he was curious.

“My house.” Yumi answered.

“Your house? Yumi, do you remember everything in the past? Do you know where your family is?” Wangzi asked as he surprised.

“Yes” Yumi nodded.

“Really?” Wangzi asked.

“I really miss my family and my house. I want to meet them.” Yumi said as she was crying.

Wangzi wiped the tear on Yumi’s face. Then he went to ask the doctor.

“Yumi, the doctor said that if you are OK, you can go home.” Wangzi said.

“I’m OK. Let’s go now.” Yumi said as she got out the bed.

“Yumi, let’s me assist you.” Wangzi said as he assisted Yumi to walk.

Yumi and Wangzi walked out the hospital together. Wangzi called the taxi. They got on the taxi together.

“Where do you want to go?” The taxi driver asked.

“I go to the Pa~” Yumi started but she cover .

“How do I tell them that I want to go to the palace? I don’t want Wangzi to know that I’m a princess. I shouldn’t go home now.” Yumi thought.

“Yumi, where is your house? Please tell the taxi driver.” Wangzi asked as looked at Yumi. He felt that Yumi was hiding something.

“Er... I have forgotten where my house is.” Yumi lied.

“That OK. Don’t force to think about it. We go to our house, OK?” Wangzi asked Yumi.

“Yes” Yumi nodded her head.

The taxi driver drove to Wangzi’s house. Wangzi and Yumi walked in the house.

“Yumi, you have to relax.” Wangzi said and carried you and walked to upstairs.

“Wangzi, what are you doing?” Yumi said with a low voice.

“You are so weak. I just want to carry you.” Wangzi said.

“Hah... What should I do? This evening, I have an appointment with Yahui at the restaurant. Now he is maybe waiting for me. I have to go now.” Yumi said as Wangzi was carrying her.

“Hey, Yumi, how can you go? Now your situation is very bad. You head is~” Wangzi said and Yumi cut him off.

“I think now I am OK.” Yumi said with a fake smiled.

“Yumi, don’t lie me. Your face tells me that you are not OK.” Wangzi said as he smiled.

“What? My face can speak? Why don’t I know that it can speak?” Yumi said as she laughed.

“You can’t hear it. Only me can know what it’s saying.” Wangzi said and laughed too.