Chapter 32

Princess Become Waitress

“Yumi, if mum and dad know that you and Wangzi~” Aaron can’t finish his sentence, for Yumi interrupted him.

“Brother, this is the only thing that I really worry about.” Yumi said, “Brother, I hope that you can help me to persuade mum and dad to agree wangzi and me. I hope they can accept Wangzi.” Yumi continued with a worry voice.

“Sister, I afraid that mum and dad~” Aaron said but Yumi interrupted him again.

“Brother, I really love him. I can’t live without him in my life.” Yumi said.

“OK, I will try. Now I think you should talk to mum and dad. I go with you.” Aaron said smiley.

“Really? You are really my best brother.” Yumi said and hugged Aaron.

“Don’t too happy! I still don’t know that I can’t help you or not.” Aaron said.

Aaron and Yumi walked out the room and walked toward their parent’s room.

“Mum, are you sleeping now?” Aaron said as he knocked the door.

“Come in, the door is not lock.” Yumi’s mum said.

“My little princess, do you need something or want us to help you, right?” Yumi’s dad said.

“Mum, dad, I have something really important want to tell you now.” Yumi said and walked to sit between her parents.

“Please say!! If I can help you, I will help you.” Yumi’s mum said.

“Before I say, you have to agree with me first.” Yumi suggested.

“If you don’t say, how can I agree with you?” Yumi’s mum said.

“Yumi, please feel free to tell us.” Yumi’s dad said with a smiled.

“I-I, in fact, I-I....” Yumi didn’t know how to start.

“Mum, dad, Yumi and Wangzi already love each other. Please agree with them.” Aaron helped Yumi to say.

“What are you saying?” Yumi’s dad said loudly.

“Dad, mum, I really love him. Please accept him.” Yumi said as her tear started rolling down from her eyes.

“But, but he just a simple person, how can he fix you?” Yumi’s mum disagreed.

“Yumi, you can’t marry with a simple person.” Yumi’s dad said.

“Mum, dad, I think he is not a simple person. Do you forget what his name is?” Aaron said.

“Er...” Yumi mum said.

“Mum, his name is Wangzi? Wangzi is means ‘PRINCE’, so he is not a simple person, and his family is also a rich family, so~” Aaron said but Yumi cut him off.

“Mum, dad, brother is right.” Yumi said.

“But it is just a name.” Yumi dad said.

“Mum, dad, if you still don’t agree with us, I will leave this family.” Yumi said.

“Yumi, why did you say like this? Because of a simple person, you don’t need this family?” Yumi dad said sadly.

“If you want us to agree with you except I can see that he has ability to feed you.” Yumi mum said.

“Really?” Yumi asked surprised, “Brother, mum and dad agree with me.” Yumi continued as she looked at Aaron.

“Congratulation” Aaron said smiley.

“Yumi, don’t too happy now. I will exam him.” Yumi dad said.

“What? Exam?” Yumi asked.

“Certainly” Yumi dad said.

                        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for not update for a long time!!

I have on time to make it longer, so I just can write a short one.

What do you think about this chapter?

What will happen next?

What is the exam toward Wangzi?

Can Wangzi succeed?

No silent readers please!!!!

Please feel free to comment!!

I hope I can read your comment!!

Thanks for spend your value time to read this chapter!!

By the way, I hope you can check my other stories!!

Thanks!!!!