Met Yahui at the Beach

Princess Become Waitress

‘’Er... Yahui, now do you have a part time job?’’ Yumi asked as she wanted to find a job.

‘’Yes’’ Yahui said as he smiled.

‘’And... now where do you work? And what do you do?’’ Yumi asked as she wanted to know the answer.

‘’I work in a restaurant in the evening. I’m a waitress there.’’ Yahui said as he looked at Yumi.

‘’Really? I also want to find a job too. Can you help me to~?’’ Yumi didn’t finish her sentence, but Yuhui cut her off.

‘’You also want to work with me, right?’’ Yahui said as he smiled.

‘’Yes, yes’’ Yumi spoke loudly as she was happy.

‘’OK, I’ll help you. Tomorrow, I wait you at the restaurant at 6:00pm, OK?’’ Yahui said as he smiled.

‘’Yes, I will go.’’ Yumi said and continued eating.

After eating, Yahui taught Yumi to cook those foods for a long time.

‘’Yahui, I’m really thank you for today.’’ Yumi said.

‘’You don’t need to thank me. I’m your friend, so I have to help you.’’ Yahui said.

‘’From today, I won’t asked Wangzi about cooking. I’m really happy that now I can do it. Oh... What time is it now?’’ Yumi said with a smiled.

‘’Er... It’s 8:00pm.’’ Yahui said as he looked at the watch.

‘’8 o’clock? Now I have to go. Wangzi is finding me. He will kill me.’’ Yumi said and ran very fast to the beach.

       -------------------------------------------------------------------

Wangzi was looking for Yumi since 6:00pm until now. He walked almost everywhere in the beach, but he can’t her. He really worried about Yumi. He worried that Yumi played in the deep water and drowned.

‘’Yumi, where are you?’’ Wangzi spoke very loudly as he looked everywhere.

‘’I hope that there’s nothing happen to you.’’ Wangzi thought.

Yumi ran very fast to the beach. She heard Wangzi was calling her name. She had an emotional feeling. She was happy. She walked toward Wangzi step by step.

‘’Wangzi, what are you looking for?’’ Yumi said as she smiled.

Wangzi turned his face. He saw Yumi. He felt extremely happy. He ran very fast to hugged Yumi. He can’t control himself to hugged Yumi.

‘’Yumi, do you know how much I worry about you?’’ Wangzi said as he hugged Yumi more tightly.

‘’Wangzi, I can’t breathe. Please leave me.’’ Yumi said with a low voice.

‘’No, I don’t leave you. I don’t want to lose you again.’’ Wangzi said as he was hugging you.

‘’Wangzi, what are you saying?’’ Yumi asked.

‘’I... I... nothing.’’ He said and he left you.

‘’What am I doing? Why did I say those words to her?’’ Wangzi thought.

‘’Eh... Where did you go? Why didn’t you tell me?’’ Wangzi asked as he stared at Yumi.

‘’I met Yahui, and I went to eat sea foods with him. I wanted to tell you, but you care about me. You swam alone, so~’’ Yumi told the reason, and Wangzi interrupted her.

‘’OK...Ok... It’s my fault not your fault, OK?’’ Wangzi said as he smiled.

‘’Yes, I konw it’s your fault.’’ Yumi said as she looked at Wangzi and smiled.

‘’Yumi, your smile is very beautiful.’’ Wangzi thought as he looked at Yumi.

‘’Hey, now we should go to the hotel.’’ Wangzi said as he dragged your hand walk into the car.

‘’Eh... what are you doing? Why we need to go to the hotel? I don’t want to go.’’ Yumi said as she tried to move away.

‘’Eh... If we don’t go to hotel, where will we sleep tonight? Now I don’t want to go home. Tomorrow is Sunday. We have one more holiday.’’ Wangzi said as he was dragging Yumi’s hand.

‘’Now you should get on the car.’’ Wangzi said and opened the door.