Chapter 13

Princess Become Waitress

Everybody finished eating. Yumi cleaned the dishes alone. Wangzi and Huyi watched TV in living-room. Pinghi, Chixian, and Tianzi went to work. Zhumi went to upstairs to do his assignment.

Huyi: ‘’Prince, I’m very sleepy. I want to sleep.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, you can sleep at Yumi’s room if you’re sleepy.’’

Huyi: ‘’No, Prince. I don’t want to sleep in her room. I think her room is not comfortable. I want to sleep in... in your room. Let me sleep in your room, OK?’’

Wangzi: ‘’No, you are a girl and I’m a boy. How can you sleep in my room? Er... Yumi, please bring Huyi to your room. She wants to sleep.’’

Yumi: ‘’OK, Wangzi.’’ (She spoke loudly.)

        Yumi walked to living room.

Yumi: ‘’Miss. Huyi, please come with me. I bring you to my room.’’

        Yumi and Huyi went upstairs and Wangzi went to his room.

Huyi: ‘’Is this your room? Why is your room near Prince’s room? You must tell me.’’

Yumi: ‘’Ok, I’ll tell you, but now please go inside.’’

Humi: ‘’Now can you tell me?’’

Yumi: ‘’My room near Wangzi’s room because Chixian aunt prepared this room for me.’’

Huyi: ‘’But you’re just a slave. How can you stay in this room? This room is as big as Prince’s room.’’

Yumi: ‘’Miss. Huyi, if you want to know more information, please asks Chixian aunt. Sorry, I have no answer. If you want to take a bath, there is bathroom. Please go there. Now I’m very busy. I have to do my homework. If don’t do homework yet, we can do together.’’

Huyi: ‘’Who want to do homework with you? If I want to do, I’ll do with my Prince.’’

Huyi thought:“Oh... Ican do homework with Prince. Has.... has... I’ll go to his room.’’

          Huyi walked out Yumi’s room and she walked into Wangzi’s room. She knocked the door.

Wangzi: ‘’Who knock the door? I’m busy doing homework.’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, is me, Huyi. Open the door please.’’

          Wangzi opened the door.

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, why are you here. Now you should sleep in Yumi’s room.’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, I want to do homework with you, so I came to your room. Let me go in, ok?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, please go inside.’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, can you explain me this exercise? I don’t understand and don’t know how to do it.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Why don’t you ask Yumi?’’

Huyi: ‘’I already asked her, but she didn’t tell me. Please explain me, Ok?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, which exercises don’t you understand?’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, this is exercise. I can’t solve it.’’

Wangzi: ‘’This exercise?’’

Wangzi thought: ‘’How can I explain to her, because I already tried to do it, but I couldn’t solve it.’’ 

Wangzi: ‘’Er... Huyi, now I’m very sleepy. I don’t want to do exercise, so can you do it alone?’’

Huyi:  ‘’Ok, but I want to do these exercises in your room. Can I?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, after you.’’

Huyi: ‘’Thank you, Prince.’’