Chapter 12

Princess Become Waitress

          15 minutes later, Wangzi, Huyi and Yumi arrived home. They walked into the house. Yumi opened the door.

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, you can go to living room to watch TV or do anything else. I have to go to the kitchen with Yumi to cook. ‘’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, I want to help you. Let me help you, ok?’’

Wangzi: ‘’No, you are a guest. You don’t need to help me. Please go to living room.’’

Huyi: ‘’But I’m in living room alone, it’s so lonely.’’

Wangzi: “You can watch TV or surf internet after you.’’ 

           Wangzi and Yumi went to the kitchen.

Yumi: ‘’Master Wangzi, why does she call you Prince? Oh... I know your name in English mean Prince. Is it right? Is Huyi your girlfriend? Why don’t I know that you have a girlfriend?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Stops call me master Wangzi and you needn’t to know my personal information. Huyi is my girlfriend or not, it is my business not your business, so you shouldn’t care about it.’’

Yumi: ‘’Ok, Wangzi. Now continue to teach me how to cook.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, I’ll teach you.’’

          Now it’s 12:30pm. Wangzi finished cooking. Pingji, Chixian, and Wangzi’s brothers arrived. They had lunch together.

Chixian: ‘’Huyi, long time ago, I haven’t seen you. Now you become more beautiful.’’

Huyi: ‘’Thank mummy.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, don’t call mummy. She isn’t your mum.’’ (He spoke loudly.)

Chixian: ‘’Never mind, Huyi. If you want to call me mum, after you.’’

Huyi: ‘’Now isn’t my mum, but in the future......’’

Tianzhi: ‘’Yumi, this food is very delicious. You cooked it, right?’’

Yumi: ‘’Er.... er.....I...Yes, I cook.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Mum, I have a special thing for you. This is shiny.’’

Chixian: ‘’Oh... It’s nice, beautiful, and shiny and so on. I like it. Thank son.’’

Pingji: ‘’Hey, Wangzi. How about me? Where is another shiny for me?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Sorry, dad. I have it only one. Next time I’ll buy for you.’’

Zhumi: ‘’Wangzi, I want it too...’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, Zhumi brother.’’

Chixian: ‘’This is the first time that I received a present from Wangzi. I’m very happy.’’

Tianzhi: ‘’Wangzi, why do you call it Shiny?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Because it’s very shiny. Yumi helped me to find a name.’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, this evening we go to the garden, ok? I want to picnic there.’’

Zhumi: ‘’Good idea. This evening I’m free. I want to go too.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, if you want to go, after you.’’

Zhumi: ‘’Yumi, you have to go too. You never go to relax, so now go with us. Don’t say no. You have to go.’’

Yumi: ‘’ I.... I... I’m busy this evening. I have a lot of housework to do. I have no free time.’’

Pingji: ‘’No problem Yumi. You can go with Wangzi and Zhumi.’’

Chixian: ‘’Don’t worry about the housework, Yumi.’’

Yumi: ‘’Thank aunt and uncle.’’

Huyi thought: I want to go with only Prince. I don’t want to with Yumi and Zhumi brother.’’

Huyi: ‘’Yumi, if you don’t want to go, no problem. It’s ok.’’

Yumi: ‘’No, I want to go.’’