Chapter 5

Princess Become Waitress

        Now, it is 11 o’clock. It is the time to go home. The bell rang. Every student goes home.

 Yumi: ‘’ How can I go home? (She says alone.) ‘’

 Wangzi: ‘’ Do you want to go home with me? “

 Yumi: “No, I do not want to go with a crazy person.’’

 Wangzi: ‘’What? You say what? Crazy person? You.... you....’’

 Yumi: “ Me....me... what? There is nothing left to say. Has...has..... ‘’

 Wangzi: ‘’ Ok, you walk. I go by car. ‘’

 Yumi: ‘’ Now Wangzi has gone. Why did I say to him like that? Now I have to walk. Oh... Where is my home? I have forgotten the way to go home. What should I do? ‘’

       Yumi decided to go home. On the way to go home, she walks and thinks about the way to go home. She looks at the watch. Now it is 12 o’clock. She feels very hungry and thirsty too. She wants to drink water but, she has no money.

       Wangzi arrived home. He walks into the house. Everybody in the house look at him.

 Chixian: “Son, where is Yumi? ‘’

 Wangzi: ‘’ Hey yah.... mummy, how can I know? I think maybe she walks. Mummy and daddy do not worry about her. I think she is ok.’’

 Pingji: “Why did you leave Yumi alone? Don’t you know Yumi does not know the way to go home? You must find her now. If you cannot find her, don’t come to this home. (Pingji says with a big voice and very angry.)

       Wangzi walks out the house and drives the car. He is driving to school. He wants to find Yumi. He is very angry of Yumi. His father was angry with him because of Yumi. He hates Yumi but, he must to find her.