Chapter 16

Princess Become Waitress

‘’What are you saying?’’ Yumi asked Wangzi as she nervous.

‘’Yumi, don’t you hear what I was saying? I said that I was going to kiss you? Are you very happy? So I...’’ Wangzi said as he holed Yumi’s hand.

‘’Wow.... ‘’ Yumi yelled and move very quickly.

‘’Hey, Yumi, what are you doing? Why you are so scary? I’m kidding. You thought that it is real, right? Has... has...’’ Wangzi said and laughed.

‘’Wangzi, you.... Stops talk with me.’’ Yumi said as she was angry.

Wangzi walked toward Yumi.

‘’Yumi, I’m sorry. Don’t angry with me, OK?’’ Wangzi said.

‘’No, I really get angry with you. I... ’’ There has something stop her to say. It is Wangzi’s lip. Wangzi’s lip is on Yumi’s lip. Yumi pushed Wangzi out.

‘’Wangzi, what were you doing? You know this is my first time that I... ‘’ There has something stoped her again. It’s Wangzi’s lip again. Yumi want to push him again, but Wangzi hug you very tight.

‘’I said already that I was going to kiss you, but you don’t believe me. I can’t control myself not to kiss you.’’ Wangzi said as he hugs you.

‘’Wangzi, you hug me too tightly. I can’t breathe.’’ Yumi said with a low voice.

‘’Sorry’’ He said and stopped hug you. Yumi sat down and start crying.

‘’Yumi, I’m... I’m really sorry. I can’t control myself to l... ‘’ Yumi interrupted.

‘’Wangzi, did you hear something?’’ Yumi said as she was nervous.

‘’What? I didn’t hear anything.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’Wangzi, look!’’ Yumi said and pointed.

‘’Wang... Wang...zi...What is it?’’ Yumi said as she nervous.

‘’Wow... ‘’ Yumi yelled.

‘’Yumi, don’t yell. If you yell, the wolf will come to eat us.’’ Wangzi said with a low voice.

Yumi still yell, so Wangzi decided to use his lip to stop her. The wolf walked into the cavern.

‘’What should I do? I’m really scary. The wolf doesn’t eat them.’’ Yumi thought as she was nervous.

‘’It luckily that now is very dark and the wolf stand far away from us. I hope that the wolf can’t see us.’’ Wangzi thought as he looking to the wolf and his lip is on Yumi’s lip.

The wolf walked to them closely. Yumi really scare of the wolf. Wangzi was thinking about the wolf.

‘’What? This wolf is too small. I think it is a baby wolf, so it can’t eat us.’’ Wangzi thought as he was looking for it.

The wolf saw Wangzi and Yumi. It’s very afraid of them. It ran out the cavern. Wangzi felt very happy that he and Yumi can alive. He know that he love Yumi, but he doesn’t know that when does he start love Yumi? Wangzi’s mouth moved out from Yumi’s.

‘’Hey, Yumi, the wolf went away. You don’t need to afraid of it.’’ Wangzi said as he was looking at Yumi.

‘’Really? But now I’m not afraid of the wolf. I’m afraid of you.’’ Yumi said as she got angry with Wangzi.

‘’You afraid of me? I’m not the wolf. How can you afraid of me? I can’t eat you.’’ Wangzi said and smiled. 

‘’You aren’t the wolf, but you are more dangerous than the wolf.’’ Yumi said.

‘’OK, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t k...’’ Yumi interrupted.

‘’Stops saying. I don’t want to listen.’’ She said loudly.