Chapter 19

Princess Become Waitress

The time goes very fast. Yesterday went away. Today arrived. Today is Saturday. It is the day that the school day off. Yumi got up very fast to made breakfast.

‘’What should I do? I want to make Fried Rice, but I’ve forgotten the ingredients of Fried Rice. The ingredients are carrot, rice, meat, .... what else? How can I forget? I don’t want to ask Wangzi, but if I don’t ask him, how can I make it?’’ Yumi spoke alone and she went to upstairs.

‘’Wangzi, do you get up? Hey, Wangzi, Wangzi....’’ Yumi said as her was knocking the door.

‘’Hey, Yumi! Why are knocking my door?’’ Wangzi said and touch Yumi’s shoulder.

‘’Wangzi, why do you stand behind me? Aren’t you in your room?’’ Yumi said as she turned her face to Wangzi.

‘’Why am I in the room?’’ Wangzi asked.

‘’Be... because now you are sleeping.’’ Yumi answered.

‘’How can I in the room even though Zhumi brother and Tianzhi brother called me to their room?’’ Wangzi said and smiled.

‘’Why did you smile?’’ Yumi asked as she was curious.

‘’Because Zhumi brother told me that he have to go London for his work for three days. He will go this morning. And Tianzhi brother said that his class has a journey to go to Shanghai for five days. He has gone ten minutes ago.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’What? It’s too coincident. Why don’t I know?’’ Yumi said as she surprised.

‘’Because they didn’t tell you. Are you so glad, right?’’ Wangzi asked Yumi and looked at Yumi.

‘’I... Am I happy? Why I need to hap~?’’ Wangzi interrupted.

‘’Because this house has only you and me, so you are very happy. Am I right?’’ Wangzi said and walked into his room. Yumi followed him.

‘’You... You... Who want to stay at home with you?’’ Yumi said with a big voice.

‘’If you don’t want stay with me, who do you want to stay with?’’ Wangzi asked as he looked at Yumi.

‘’You... I don’t want to talk to you.’’ Yumi said and walked out Wangzi’s room.

‘’Why am I feel a litter bit happy that heard that Zhumi brother and Tianzhi brother don’t stay at home.’’ Yumi thought.

‘’What am I thinking?’’ Yumi spoke alone.

‘’What am I doing, Yumi? I went to upstairs because I wanted to ask Wangzi about the ingredients of Fried Rice. Now I argued with him. What should I do?’’ Yumi spoke alone and she walked to Wangzi room again.

‘’Wangzi, Wangzi, open the door please. I have something very important to ask you.’’ Yumi said very sweet as she was knocking the door.

‘’I already said that the door isn’t lock. If you want to ask me, you can come inside the room.’’ Wangzi said and Yumi walked in the room.

‘’Wangzi, I ... I ...’’ Yumi said and Wangzi interrupted.

‘’You what? Please say. Oh... Do you want to say sorry to me.’’ Wangzi said as he walked toward Yumi and his face was near Yumi’s face.

‘’OK... It’s my fault. Wangzi, I... I... want to ask you about the ingredients of Fried Rice and how to do it. I have forgotten. Can you tell me?’’ Yumi said as she bends her face down. She didn’t look at Wangzi’s face.

‘’What is your brain make from? Why do you always forget how do it? I think you are not good at cooking.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’Cooking is not my skill. I don’t like cooking, so how can I good at cooking?’’ Yumi said.

‘’If you don’t like cooking and you don’t like do housework, why you want to be a slave?’’ Wangzi asked as he was looking at Yumi.

‘’How can I stay and study in your house without doing anything? So I have to do something. Wangzi, please tell me, OK? I know that you are a very very kind person in the world. So tell and teach me again please. ’’ Yumi said.

‘’OK, I’ll tell you.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’Really? Thank Wangzi. You are really a good person.’’ Yumi said as she was very happy.