Chapter 3

Princess Become Waitress

Pingji: " Do not worry Yumi. I do not know where is your house.I promise to find your house as soon as possible. Now you can stay in my house. I will take care of you. When you get better, you can go to study with Wangzi."

Wangzi: " Pa! I do not want to study with her." (He said with big voice.)

Pingji: "Wangzi why not? I don't  care you want or not.You must study with Yumi.'' (Pingji walk out.)

              Yumi go up stairs to sleep.Every body in this house seem unhappy, because of Yumi...

                                       smiley  On week later......

Yumi become better. She can go to study.

Pingji: '' Yumi, you can go to study by car with Wangzi. Wangzi, you must take her to school and study in the same class with her. ''

Wangzi: '' Pa, I do not want to go with her. If my friends ask me, how can I answer?"

Yumi: '' Uncle, never mind. I can walk to school alone. You tell me where the school is?''

Pingji: '' No, Yumi. Wangzi take her to school now.''

            Yumi and Wangzi go to study together. Wangzi does not happy, because he does not like Yumi. Wangzi drive the car very fast, because he want Yumi to go out the car.''

Yumi: '' stop the car! I don't wanna go with you. I can go by myself." ( Yumi said with big voice.)

Wangzi: '' Ok ! After you. Good bye. See you in the class.''

           Yumi went out the car. She doesn't know where the school is. She is very worry. Suddently, there is a student ride bycicle on the road. He see Yumi walk alone, so he ride bycicle near Yumi and asks: '' hey, study do you want to go to school? The school is very far from here. If you don't mind you can go with me.''

Yumi: '' Hmm... Ok, thank you.''

               They ride bycicle together.

Yumi: '' May I know your name?''

Yahui: '' Sure, my name is Yahui. and you?''

Yumi: '' My name is Yumi. Can I call you Mr. Yahui?''

Yahui: '' Do not call me Mr. Yahui. You can call me Yahui and I call You Yumi. Ok?''

Yumi: " Ok, Yahui.''

              They arrived at school.