Chapter 10

Princess Become Waitress

 

     Today is Monday. Wangzi and Yumi went school by car together.

-     In the car

Yumi: ‘’Hey, Wangzi. May I ask you one question?’’

Wangzi: ‘’What do you want to ask? Why do you always have question to ask me? Ok, if I can answer I will answer.’’

He thinksBefore I hate her. Why now I feel that I don’t hate her like before? ‘’

Yumi: ‘’Why are you good at cooking? Your family is rich. If you want to eat something you don’t need to cook by yourself. And why your name is Wangzi?’’

Wangzi: ‘’You said that you ask me only a question. Which one do you want me to answer? ’’

Yumi: ‘’The first question. Ogh...can you answer the both questions?’’

Wangzi: ‘’No way, only a question. I’m good at cooking, because...... Eh... Why I need to answer. It’s not necessary, so I don’t need to answer.’’

     Five minutes later, they arrived school. After Wangzi parked the car, Yumi walked to the class first. Suddenly, there is a girl run to Wangzi. She is Huyi.

Huyi: ‘’Prince, wait me. We walk to class together, ok? I didn’t come to study for a week. Did you miss me? I really miss you.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, don’t call me Prince. I don’t like.’’

Huyi: ‘’No.... I want to call you Prince.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, after you. Let’s go to the class.’’

      Wangzi and Huyi walked to the class together. Huyi saw Yumi in the class.

She thought ‘’Who is that girl? Why does she sit near Prince?’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, who is she? I never saw her before.’’

Wangzi: ‘’She is a new student. Don’t care about her. Let’s go to your seat.’’

Huyi: ‘’Ok, I sit near you. Oh...Prince, today after we finish the class, I want to go to your home. I want to go with you. Is it ok? ‘’

Wangzi:’’ But.... I.... Ok, go with me. I will cook a special food for you.’’

     The teacher arrived.

Teacher: ‘’Now let’s do exercises. I will call two students come to the whiteboard to do exercises. Who is the last finish has to sing a song. Now I will call two students. Ogh...oh... Yahui and..... Wangzi, please come here now.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Teacher, but I.....’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, don’t worry. I know you can do it.’’

     Yahui and Wangzi looked at Yumi.

Yumi: “Yahui, I know you will win.’’

      They walked into the whiteboard. Wangzi worried about it, because he isn’t good at mathematic. They started do exercises.

Wangzi thought: ‘’What should I do? I don’t know how to solve this exercise.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Teacher, I don’t want to do it, because it is too easy for me. I want to sing a song.’’

Teacher: ‘’Ok, Yahui won. Now let’s listen to Wangzi’s song.’’

     Wangzi started sing. Every student was silent, because Wangzi’s voice is very good to listen.

Yumi thought: ‘’Oh... his voice is very good.’’

Huyi thought: ‘’My prince, your voice is too good. I want to listen every day.’’

   After Wangzi finish singing, every student claps the hands. Wangzi walked to his seat.

Huyi: “Prince, your voice is...... I want to listen every day.’’

Yumi: ‘’Hey, Wangzi. I don’t know that you can sing.’’

Humi: ‘’Eh...this student. You said like this, it means that you know prince before. Is it right?

Yumi: ‘’Prince, who is he? I never knew him and never heard this name before. Stop calls me this student. My is Yumi.’’

Huyi: ‘’Yumi? This name is not as good as my name.’’ (She said not loud.)

Yumi: ‘’Yahui, you are very great. It is a very difficult exercise, but you can do it. If you have free time, can you teach me some exercises?

Yahui: ‘’Ok, I will teach you.’’