Chapter 24

Princess Become Waitress

‘’Wow! This room is really pretty, but it is fairly small.’’ Yumi said as she looked inside the room.

‘’Pretty? I think it is not. The furniture is very bed-made. The floor is very dirty. It needs cleaning.’’ Wangzi said as he looked around the room.

‘’Eh... Now it’s not the time to criticize the room.  You should put me down.’’ Yumi said.

‘’I want to criticize the room is my business, it’s not your business.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’Wangzi, put me down.’’ Yumi said.

‘’Eh... Who want to carry you? You are so haevy.’’ Wangzi said and put Yumi on the bed.

Wangzi opened his suitcase to find his cloth for tonight. Then he walked toward the bathroom.

‘’Wangzi, where are you going?’’ Yumi asked Wangzi.

‘’Bathroom” Wangzi said with a short answer.

‘’Yumi, why didn’t you take the clothes with you? My clothes are very dirty. How can I wear it until tomorrow? What should I do?’’ Yumi spoke alone.

‘’Wangzi, can I.... I.... borrow your clothes?’’ You said when Wangzi walked out the bathroom.

‘’My clothes? Do you want to wear my clothes? I think it doesn’t fit you.’’ Wangzi said as he thought that Yumi will ask him like this.

‘’Wangzi, Wangzi, please... please.... You are a kind person. Lend me you clothes, OK?’’ Yumi said with a gentle voice as she looked at Wangzi.

‘’You want to borrow my clothes? OK, I lend my clothes, but...’’ Wangzi said as he didn’t want to finish his sentence.

‘’But, what? Please say it.’’ Yumi asked.

‘’But tonight I want to sleep with you.’’ Wangzi said and smirked.

‘’What? You want to sleep with me?’’ Yumi shouted as she heard that sentence.

‘’Yes’’ Wangzi said and smiled.

‘’No way’’ Yumi screamed.

‘’OK, if you don’t allow me to sleep on the bed, I won’t lend you my clothes.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’Wangzi, you... you... ‘’ Yumi said.

‘’I give you ten minutes to think about it. Ten minutes later, tell me that you want to borrow my clothes or not.’’ Wangzi said and walked toward the window to look the views outside the window.

‘’What should I do? I want to change the clothes. My clothes are very dirty. If I don’t change, I afraid that tonight I can’t sleep well, but how can I sleep with Wangzi?’’ Yumi thought.

‘’Wangzi, now I tell you my answer.’’ Yumi said as she stared at Wangzi.

‘’What is you answer?’’ Wangzi asked as he walked toward Yumi.

‘’Er... I... Now please lend me your clothes.’’ Yumi said with a low voice.

‘’It means that I can sleep on the bed?’’ Wangzi asked Yumi.

‘’Yes’’ Yumi said.

Yumi took the clothes from Wangzi and go to take a shower.

‘’Yumi, what can I do tonight? I don’t want to sleep with him.’’ Yumi thought as she was in the bathroom and walked out.

‘’Wangzi, your T-shirt is really big. It’s difficult to wear and the smell is not good.’’ Yumi complained.

‘’Eh... why did you criticize my T-shirt? If you don’t want to wear, that’s OK, give it back to me.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’No, I wear it.’’ Yumi said.

‘’Yumi, now I want to sleep and you should sleep too, because I can’t sleep when the light is turn on.’’ Wangzi said as he got on the bed.

‘’Yes’’ Yumi said.

‘’Yumi, what are you doing? Why don’t you get on the bed?’’ Wangzi asked Yumi.

‘’I’m cleaning the floor. Don’t you see?’’ Yumi answered.

‘’Clean the floor? Why do you clean the floor?’’ Wangzi asked.

‘’Eh... Wangzi, why do you ask me a lot of questions? I clean the floor because I have to sleep on the floor tonight.’’ Yumi said as she was cleaning the floor.

‘’Hey, Yumi, I told you that tonight I have to sleep on the bed with you. Why do sleep on the floor?’’ Wangzi asked.

‘’You told me that tonight you want to sleep with me on the bed, but you didn’t tell me that I can’t sleep on the floor.’’ Yumi said as she looked at Wangzi and smiled.

‘’You... It’s happy me, because I also don’t want to sleep with you.’’ Wangzi said and closed his eyes.

‘’Tonight is really cold. I don’t have the blanket. How do I sleep tonight?’’ Yumi spoke alone.