Chapter 17

Princess Become Waitress

It’s still raining. Zhumi and Huyi are at the garden.

‘’Huyi, now it’s 7:30pm. Do you where are Wangzi and Yumi?’’ Zhumi said as he worried about them.

‘’I don’t know. Maybe they can’t find that flower, so they go home first.’’ Huyi said.

‘’I think we should go home now.’’ Zhumi said and walked into the bicycle.

‘’Huyi, this is Wangzi’s bicycle. I think Wangzi and Yumi aren’t at home. Where are they? I really worried about them.’’ Zhumi said and

took his iphone call Wangzi and Yumi.

‘’I can’t connect with them. What should I do?’’ Zhumi said as he worried about them.

‘’Zhumi brother, I worry about my prince. We should go to find them.’’ Huyi said as she looked at Zhumi.

‘’I think we should go home to tell mum and dad.’’ He said and ride bicycle with Huyi to home.

   ---------------------------------------------------------

‘’Yumi, now it’s 9:00pm. I’m very sleepy. Don’t you sleep?’’ Wangzi said as he looked at Yumi.

‘’No, I don’t want to sleep. I afraid it will have something happen to me.’’ Yumi said as she was looking outside the cavern.

‘’Are you afraid of me? Don’t worry, I won’t do something to you.’’ Wangzi said and he prepares the place for sleep.

‘’Hey, Yumi, I prepared this place for you. Please come to sleep. Do you want to get sick? You did have dinner. If you don’t sleep, you will get sick.’’ Wangzi said and he walked toward Yumi. He carried Yumi to the place that he prepared.

‘’Wangzi, what are you doing? Put me down.’’ Yumi said as she tried to move her body, but she can’t move.

‘’OK, you can sleep here.’’ Wangzi said and put Yumi down.

‘’Here? I don’t want to sleep near you.’’ Yumi said as she still gets angry with Wangzi.

‘’Yumi, in this cavern, it has only this place that can sleep. Other places are wet.’’ Wangzi said and pointed.

Yumi was really sleepy, so she decided to sleep.

‘’Eh... Wangzi, I have a question. This question I want to ask you a long time ago, but I don’t have chance to ask you.’’ You said.

‘’OK, but you have to stop angry with me. If you still angry with me, I won’t answer.’’ Wangzi said as he looking at Yumi’s back.

‘’You are a boy. Why are you good at cooking? Who teach you to cook?’’ Yumi said.

‘’Now there are two questions. If you want me to answer the both questions, you have to... Now I don’t know, when I know I will tell you.’’ Wangzi said very sweet.

‘’You...’’ Yumi said loudly.

‘’OK, I tell you. I’m good at cooking, because when I was child. I like eating. When I have free time, I don’t do anything. I just eat as possible I can. My mum was angry with me. She hid all the food and something that can eat. So I decided to buy vegetables, meats and the cooking book to cook by myself. Gradually, my foods become more delicious. ‘’ Wangzi said and hug you.

‘’Wangzi, what are you doing?’’ Yumi said and tried to move her body.

‘’I already said that if I answer your questions, I have to hug you. Every night I sleep, I always hug my toys. But now I haven’t a toy, so I have to hug you. You agreed with me. I’m not force you.’’ Wangzi said as he smiled and he closed his eyes to sleep.

‘’Why this time I don’t refuse with him? Do I... What are you thinking about Yumi? Now you have to sleep.’’ Yumi thought as she looking at Wangzi’s face.