Chapter 7

Princess Become Waitress

    Two hours letter, Yumi got up. She saw everybody sit around her.

 Yumi: ‘’ Chixian aunt, do not worry about me. Now I am ok. I want to eat something.’’ (She speaks very week.)

Chixian:‘’Ok...ok. Wangzi, come here.’’

Wangzi: ‘’What?’’

Chixian:‘’Wangzi, please take some food and fruits at the kitchen.’’

Wangzi:‘’Mum, why don’t you call lulu sister to takes the food?’’

Chixian: ‘’Wangzi, have you forgotten? Now, lulu has stopped work at our house. We have to something by ourselves. I am finding a house worker.’’

Wangzi: ‘’ Ok mum, I go to take the food.’’

       Wangzi walked to the kitchen.

Yumi: ‘’ Chixian aunt, if you want to find a house worker, I can be your house worker. Now, I am free. I have nothing to do. I do not know where my family is. I need a job. I cannot eat at you and spend your money. ‘’

Pingji: ‘’No.....Yumi. I don’t want you do it. I made you lost your memory and family. You have to live in my house until I can find your family.’’

Chixian: ‘’Yumi, your uncle said right. ‘’

Yumi: ‘’Aunt and uncle, I really want to do it. I cannot eat for free, sleep free and spend your money. I hope I can do it. ‘’

Wangzi: ‘’ Mum, dad and brothers, if she wants to do, let she do. ‘’

Yumi: ‘’Aunt and uncle, don’t worry. In the morning, I will get up early to prepare breakfast. After that, I go to school. After I leave school, I go to market to buy fishes, vegetables and eggs. In the afternoon, I have free time. I can do housework and study.’’

Chixian: ‘’Ok Yumi, but let’s wangzi help you. Wangzi is good at cooking. ‘’

Wangzi: ‘’ No..... mum. I don’t want to help her. I have no free time. ‘’ (He spoke loudly.)

Pingji: ‘’ Wangzi, you must help her. ‘’

Yumi: ‘’Thank uncle and aunt. I am very happy. ‘’