In the Car

Princess Become Waitress

15 minutes later, Wangzi went to downstairs. He didn’t see Yumi. He felt unhappy.

‘’Yumi’’ Wangzi called Yumi with a very very very big voice.

‘’What?’’ Yumi said as she ran very fast to downstair.

‘’Why did late? I told you that don’t be late.’’ Wangzi said as he complained.

‘’Sorry, I’m really sorry. 15 minutes is a very short time, so I can’t finish everything in 15mi~’’ Yumi tried to explain, but Wangzi interrupted her.

‘’Stops saying, I don’t want to know your excuse.’’ Wangzi said and carried his suitcase into the boot.

‘’Eh... Wangzi, wait me.’’ Yumi said, and she locked the door.

‘’Hurry up please.’’ Wangzi spoke loudly.

‘’I know.’’ Yumi said, and she got on the car.

‘’Eh... Yumi, don’t you bring something with you?’’ Wangzi asked as he was driving the car.

‘’Something? What’s something?’’ Yumi asked as she was curious.

‘’Something is... is... ‘’ Wangzi said.

‘’Is what?’’ Yumi asked.

‘’You will know by yourself.’’ Wangzi said as he smirked.

‘’Eh... Now where are we going?’’ Yumi asked as she looked through the window of the car.

‘’You will know by yourself.’’ Wangzi said as he was staring at you.

‘’Eh... Why do you always say that you will know by yourself?’’ Yumi asked.

‘’Because you will know by yourself. And why you always call me Eh...Eh... ? ‘’ Wangzi asked back.

‘’You will know by yourself.’’ Yumi said as she smiled.                        

‘’Eh... Why did you repeat me?’’ Wangzi asked.

‘’You also repeated me?’’ Yumi said.

‘’I didn’t repeat you.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’You have.’’ Yumi said.

‘’Which word that you I repeat you?’’ Wangzi asked Yumi.

‘’You said that Eh... why do you repeat me? The first word is Eh, so you repeat me.’’ Yumi answered as she looked at Wangzi and smiled.

One hour later, Wangzi and Yumi reached the beach. Wangzi found a space to park the car. They got out the car.

‘’Wow! The beach is so big. The water is dark blue. It’s really beautiful.’’ Yumi said as she looked at everywhere in the beach.

‘’Can you swim?’’ Wangzi asked.

‘’Swim? I’m not sure, maybe I can’t.’’ Yumi said as she wanted to swim.

‘’If you can’t swim, you can play on the beach seashore. Don’t go to the deep please. Now I go to swim.’’ Wangzi said as he was happy and ran very fast the sea.

‘’Hum, he leaves me alone, and he swam. He didn’t care about me. I also want to swim. Why didn’t he say that Yumi, if you can’t swim, I will teach you? ‘’ Yumi spoke alone as she complained.

‘’Yumi, Yumi’’ There’s a voice called her. Yumi turned her face to look at the person that called her.

‘’Ha..... Yahui, you also come here.’’ Yumi said as she surprised that met Yahui here.

‘’Do you come here alone?’’ Yahui asked.

‘’No, I come with Wangzi. Now he is swimming, he leaves me alone. I’m very burring.’’ Yumi said as she felt unhappy.

‘’Would you like to go with me?’’ Yahui asked and dragged Yumi’s hand to go with him.

‘’Eh... Yahui, where are you going?’’ Yumi asked.

‘’Don’t worry. I bring you to eat sea food.’’ Yahui answered.

‘’Sea food? Really?’’ Yumi said as she was happy.

‘’Here, sit down please.’’ Yahui said.

“Wow! There’re a lot of foods. ‘’ Yumi said as she wanted to taste every foods.

‘’Now let’s start eating.’’ Yahui said.

‘’ Yahui, do you come alone?’’ Yumi asked as she was eating.

‘’Yes, I sometimes come here when I have free time.’’ Yahui said as he stared at Yumi.

‘’Oh... I didn’t tell Wangzi that I come here. He will find me.’’ Yumi said with a big voice.

‘’Don’t worry, I think he won’t find you, because now he is swimming.’’ Yahui said.