Chapter 11

Princess Become Waitress

       The belt rang. Every student went home. Wangzi walked to the car alone. Yumi and Huyi waited Wangzi at a garden of the school. Wangzi drove the car to the garden to pick them up.

Wangzi: ‘’Hey, Huyi gets on the car.’’

Huyi: ‘’Yes, Prince.’’

Yumi thought: ‘’Prince? Prince is Wangzi. How about Huyi? Who is Huyi? Oh...Is she Wangzi’s girlfriend? Why I don’t know that Wangzi has a girlfriend.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Eh, Yumi. Don’t you get on the car? Don’t you go home?’’ (He said with a big voice.)

Yumi: ‘’Wait me. I go.’’ (She spoke loudly.)

Huyi: ‘’Prince, who is she? Why does she go home with us? I don’t want to go with her.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, she is...she...’’

Huyi: ‘’Who is she?’’

Wangzi: ‘’She is my slave. She works at my house.’’

       Yumi got in the car. She seems unhappy.

Huyi: ‘’What? Is she your slave? How can she study with you? She’s just a slave.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, stops ask me. I don’t want to answer these questions. If you want to go to my home, you should keep silent.’’

Yumi: ‘’Huyi, I study with Wangzi because....’’ (Huyi interrupted.)

Huyi: ‘’Hey, Yumi. You’re just a slave. Why do you call me Humi? You have to call me Miss. Huyi and call Master Wangzi. Who let you answer my questions? Don’t answer. I don’t want to know.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Huyi, I’ve told you already. Please keep silent. I need to drive the car.’’

Huyi: ‘’Ok, Prince. I will not say anything.’’

      Wangzi drove the car toward the market.

Huyi: ‘’Prince, where are you going? This way isn’t the way that goes to your house.’’

Wangzi: ‘’I’m going to go to the market. How can I cook a special food for you if I don’t go? “

Huyi: ‘’Thank you, Prince. I’m very happy that you want to cook a special for me, but you don’t need to go by yourself. She is a slave. She can go alone.’’

Wangzi: ‘’She’s a slave, but her.....’’ ( Yumi interrupted.)

Yumi: ‘’Wangzi, no...I should call you master Wangzi. Here’s the market. Please find a space to park your car.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok.’’

     Wangzi parked the car. Yumi and Wangzi got out the car.

Wangzi: ‘’Hey, Huyi. Wait me in the car. I go to buy something with Yumi.’’

Huyi: ‘’No, Prince. I want to go with you too. Let’s me go, ok? I don’t want to sit alone. It’s too lonely.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, after you.’’

      They walked into the market together.

Huyi: ‘’Prince, what’s this? I’ve never seen it before.’’

Wangzi: ‘’This is..... Eh...Yumi, what’s this?’’

Yumi: ‘’Why do you ask me? I don’t know how to answer, because I don’t know. I’ve never seen it too. Let’s ask the seller.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Seller, what’s this? It’s beautiful.’’

Seller: ‘’This is the newest product that was designed by my son.  It doesn’t have a name yet. It looks like a bracelet, but it’s not a bracelet. If we wear it, we’ll healthy and good luck.’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, I want it. You buy for me, ok?’’

Yumi: ‘’Master Wangzi, I think you should buy for your parents.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Seller, how many do you have?’’

Seller: ‘’I have only one.’’

Wangzi: ‘’But I need 6. How much is it?’’

Seller: ‘’It isn’t expensive. I pick for you.’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, looks at there. That shirt is very pretty. I like it. Oh... that bag is also nice too.’’

Wangzi: ‘’If you like them, I will buy for you.’’

Huyi: ‘’Thank prince.’’

      Huyi and Wangzi bought a lot of things. Yumi carried alone. 30 minutes later, they walked out the market. Yumi walked behind Huyi and Wangzi.

Wangzi: ‘’Yumi, hurry up please. Why do you walk so slowly?’’

Yumi: ‘’They’re so heavy. I can’t walk fast.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, I will help you.’’

      They got in the car. They went home together.

Yumi: ‘’Master Wangzi, I think you should put a name for it.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Good idea, but now I don’t have a name yet. Can you help me to find a name for it?’’

Huyi: ‘’Prince, I want to help you find a name too.’’

Yumi: ‘’Oh... I think we should call it shiny, because.....’’

Yumi thought ‘’ How can I answer? Because....what? I don’t know how to answer. What should I do?’’

Wangzi: ‘’What is your answer? No answer?’’

Yumi: ‘’No I already have the answer. The reason is......because.... because it is very shiny, so I call it shiny.’’

Huyi: ‘’I think it isn’t a good name.’’

Wangzi: ‘’No, I think it is a good name. I think my mother will like shiny. I will give her.’’