Chapter 18

Princess Become Waitress

         ---------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’Mum, dad, .... ‘’ Zhu yelled as he walked in the house.

‘’Zhumi brother, mum and dad didn’t stay at home.’’ Tianzhi replied.

‘’Tianzhi, did Wangzi and Yumi arrived home?’’ Zhumi asked Tianzhi as he worried about them.

‘’No, why you asked me? Wangzi and Yumi didn’t go to the garden with you?’’ Tianzhi asked.

‘’They go with Huyi and me, but they got lose. I don’t know where they go. I can’t connect with them. I’m really worried about them.’’ Zhumi said unhappily.

‘’Brother, don’t too worry. I think nothing happened to them.’’ Tianzhi said as he looked at Zhumi.

‘’Oh... I forgot to ask you. Where are mum and dad?’’ Zhumi asked.

‘’Mum and dad have gone to England Two hours ago.’’ Tianzhi said.

‘’Why? ‘’ Zhumi asked.

‘’Mum told me that she has to join her friend’s daughter wedding in England. She goes for one week.’’ Tianzhi said.’’

‘’Why don’t I know that mum and dad have gone to England?’’ Zhumi thought.

      -----------------------------------------------------------------

The morning comes very fast. Now it’s 7:00. Wangzi and Yumi were sleeping. A few minutes later, Wangzi got up. He opened his eyes. He saw Yumi sleep near him. He touched her face softly. 

‘’Oh... Yumi’s face is very soft and smooth.’’ Wangzi thought as he was touching Yumi’s face. Suddenly, Yumi’s opened her eyes. Wangzi pull the hand away very quickly.

‘’Wangzi, what are you doing? Did you touch my face? I felt that have something touch my face.’’ Yumi asked Wangzi.

‘’I touched your face? Why I need to touch your face. Your face is not pretty, and your skin is...’’ Yumi interrupted.

‘’OK, stop saying. I think now we have to find a bus to go home. Everybody is worrying about us.’’ Yumi said and she stood up.

‘’But now I still want to sleep.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’If you don’t go, I’ll go alone.’’ Yumi said and walked out the cavern.

‘’Wait me! ‘’ Wangzi spoke loudly and walked out the cavern too.

‘’Wangzi, look! There’s a bus there.’’ Yumi said and ran into the bus quickly. Wangzi followed Yumi.

Wangzi and Yumi got on the bus together. Wangzi sat next to Yumi.

‘’Wangzi, you must forget something that happened yesterday.’’ Yumi said with a low voice as she looked at Wangzi.

‘’Why I must forget? My brain is very good to remember. How can I forget? Yesterday is the best memory for me. I can’t forget it.’’

‘’OK, if you can’t forget, you have to promise that you won’t tell someone. If I know that you tell someone, I .... I ... will kill you.’’ Yumi said seriously.

‘’Ok... I promise you not tell someone, but if someone asked me, I will answer.’’ Wangzi said as he smiled.

‘’You... You....’’ Yumi said.

‘’I... I... What? OK, I am kidding. I promise you. I won’t tell someone. Don’t worry.’’ Wangzi spoke seriously.

30 minutes ago, Wangzi and Yumi arrived home.

‘’Mum, dad, and brother, I come back.’’ Wangzi spoke loudly as he ran into the house with Yumi.

‘’Wangzi! Yumi! Do you know how I worry about you?’’ Zhumi said as he ran to hug Wangzi and Yumi.

‘’Brother, what are you doing? I can’t breathe.’’ Wangzi said with a low voice.

‘’Zhumi brother, you hugged us too tight. I can’t breathe too.’’ Yumi said.

‘’Sorry, I am too happy to see you guys. Tianzhi, Wangzi and Yumi cameback.’’ Zhumi yelled. Tianzhi ran from the upstairs quickly.

‘’Wangzi, where did you go? You know? I very very very worried about you.’’ Tianzhi spoke as he surprised and happily.

‘’Brothers, I’m sorry that made you worried about me.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’Tianzhi brother, where are Chixian aunt and Pingji uncle?’’ Yumi said as she was looking for them.

‘’Mun and dad have gone to England since yesterday. Next week, they will comeback. ‘’ Tianzhi said.

‘’Did mum and dad know that Yumi and I~’’ Wangzi said but Zhumi interrupted.

‘’They didn’t know. I haven’t told them. I didn’t want them to worry about all of you, so I decided not to tell them.’’ Zhumi said.

‘’Oh, I forgot to tell Huyi that you came back. She really worried about you.’’ Tianzhi said as he took his iphone from his pocket.

‘’Brother, don’t need to tell her. I don’t want her to know. If she knows, she will come here. Now I’m very tired. I want to sleep.’’ Wangzi said and went to his room.

‘’Yumi, I think you are tired too. You should go to your room.’’ Zhumi said.

‘’OK, brother.’’ Yumi said and she went to upstairs.