Chapter 6

Princess Become Waitress

          Yumi is very tired. She saw a big tree near the road, so she decided to sit down under the tree and thought how to go home. Wangzi drove the car to school. At school, he did not see any student. He drove the car back. During he drives the car, he saw a girl sleep under a big tree near the road. He thought that maybe she is Yumi, so he stopped the car and walked out of the car to see her.

  Wangzi:” Hey... Eh....Yu.....Yumi, Why do you sleep under the tree? Why don’t you go home? You know now it’s 1:20 pm. everybody worried about you. Hey... do you hear what I am saying? Hey....get up...please get up.’’

       Wangzi thought that Yumi fainted, so he carried Yumi into the car and go home. He is very worry about Yumi. 20 minutes later, Wangzi arrived home.

Wangzi: ‘’ Mummy, daddy, and brothers please help.’’ (He said with a very big voice.)

Chixian: ‘’ Wangzi, what happened to Yumi? Why did she faint? Now, please carry her into the house. Wangzi carry her.’’

Wangzi: “Mummy, I don’t want to carry her. She is very heavy. Oh...Zhumi brother, please carry her. Ok?’’

      Zhumi carries Yumi into the house.

Tianzhi: ‘’ Wangzi, call the doctor now.’’

Wangzi: ‘’ Ok...ok. I call the doctor now.’’

Zhumi: “Mummy, I never saw Wangzi worried about one person like this.’’

      The doctor arrived. After 10 minutes, the doctor told everybody.

Doctor: “Don’t worry. She is ok now. She fainted, because she is too hungry and tired. When she get up, you just cook some food for her.’’