chapter 7

Snow White

I couldn’t sleep soundly that night. My mind kept lingering the same thoughts. Mirror, a wicked woman who used magic, living with seven guys and a prince had fallen for me. So was I the Snow White? But I was fine. No one wanted to kill me. Why would the Gwen want to kill me anyway? I didn't have any power to kill her or ruin her Gweniour. I ruffled my hair in despair. It was frustrating! What should I do? Should I wait for more clues?

"Hey Mirae. Are you okay? You look like a mess" suddenly Chanyeol appeared from nowhere, bringing me back to reality.

"Come on. They are waiting outside! You've been daydreaming too much lately" Chanyeol put his long arm around my shoulder and dragged me outside. Today was our off-day. Suho said we should spend some time for ourselves too. So The Seven decided to have a picnic by the river. Kyungsoo and Chen wake up early in the morning just to prepare the food. They also brought extra food to feed the animals there. I couldn't wait to feed the rabbits. Baekhyun said there were plenty of them and he also had given them names as he always been there.

On our way, Kyungsoo, Chen and Baekhyun sang a few songs to cheer up the mood. Chanyeol even added his own rap and sometimes he passed it to Sehun and Sehun would continue. I was surprised Sehun knew how to rap because usually Chanyeol and Kris would do the rap part. I felt like I was watching a live concert because they were very talented! Perfect harmonization between Chen, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo and the rap from Chanyeol and Sehun made the songs turned out great! Suho and Kris remained silence as they were leading our way but they sometimes hummed along. Chanyeol even brought his ukulele. He was talented in playing that instrument. No joke! Sometimes he played it for me when I couldn't sleep at night and then we ended up telling stories with each other. That made me very comfortable around him because he was friendly and kind.

We were having so much fun on our way that…

We did not even realize there was a pair of eyes, watching us from far.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 "It's so cute!! Look at her blue eyes!" I shrieked in awe as I Leya, Baekhyun's rabbit that was snugging in Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun chuckled. He said Leya was one of his favorite. I could see why. Leya was so cute! Her fur was as white as snow and her eyes were as blue as the sky.

"Cute, right? Like master like pet" Baekhyun replied with a proud expression on his face. I rolled my eyes but still keeping my broad smile.

"Put her down. I want to feed her" I took out a carrot from my sack while Baekhyun put her down. As Leya started to enjoy her carrot, more rabbits appeared and I yelped in joy. Baekhyun just laughed at my behavior and patted Leya that was sharing her carrot with the younger one. Leya had a kind heart! I took out all the carrot we brought so that the rabbits did not have to compete with each other.

"Baekhyun, Mirae! The food is ready. Hey! How dare you feed Leya without telling me!" Chanyeol came and crouched beside me. He took a brown-fur rabbit and snug it in his arm.

"Yeongie, I miss you so much! Do you miss me? Sorry I can visit you often" Chanyeol hugged Yeongie, his rabbit, I assumed, and kissed her. He looked adorable!

"Put her down Chanyeol. She is eating!" Baekhyun interrupted.

"So what? I know you're jealous because I like her more than you, right?" Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun who was glaring at him.

"Ha. Ha. Funny. Mirae let's go. Let's leave this crazy guy over here alone" Baekhyun stood up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Chanyeol shouted and squeezed himself between me and Baekhyun. He put his left arm on Baekhyun's shoulder while his right arm on mine and we walked together to the members.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

"What are we going to do next?" Baekhyun asked as he munched his salad.

"Swimming!" Chen suggested. He was busy spreading jams on the white breads. Chen really suited to be The Seven's official mom. I didn't see him rest since we came here. He was the one that prepared the food, he arranged the salad, spread the jams on the bread, all done by him. Kyungsoo and Suho also helped him but majority was done by Chen. I had once asked him why he liked to do things alone. He said because he liked to do house chores so he didn't mind. I hoped my future husband had his criteria!

"Brilliant idea! Fantastic! Let's go then! It has been so long since I showed my hidden skill" Kris said. He was about to strip his clothes but I impulsively stopped him "Hey! I'm here okay!"

Kris smirked. "Why? Isn't girl like to see guys' abs. I'll show you mine" Kris ignored my warning and continued taking off his clothes and soon he was already half-. My eyes widen in shock. Once he had done, he plopped himself into the water.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Baekhyun shouted and he also took off his upper clothes.  The others exchanged looks and within seconds all of them were half- and jumped into the river, following Kris and Baekhyun who were happily splashing water at each other except Sehun. He was eating a sausage while looking at them playing with each other with his poker face.

"These guys really drive me crazy" I muttered. I glanced at Sehun. "You don't want to join them?" I asked but Sehun just ignored my question and continued savoring his sausage. Rude! I snorted and shifted my eyes on the others. They were playing happily in the water. Suho and Kyungsoo was having a race while Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen were just splashing water at each other and made funny poses. It was really funny that I almost running out of breath, laughing.

"I wish I can play too" I muttered under my breath. "If you want to, you can undress yourself behind that huge stone over there. No one can see you. You can enjoy yourself there" I heard Sehun said. He pointed to a huge stone situated not far from our spot. My face brighten.

"Oh yeah? I'll go then!" I hurriedly made my way to the stone with a light step. I could enjoy myself! I took off my clothes, folded it neatly and placed it behind the bushes. I placed one foot in the water and felt the warmth. The water felt nice! I jumped into the water and enjoyed myself. It was so refreshing that I didn't realize I had been in the water for too long. I could hear the boys still playing with each other. They really enjoyed themselves huh? I got out from the water and walked to the bushes where I put my clothes.

"Where is my clothes?" I started to panic. Trouble! I swore I put it here! Did someone steal it? I was ! How could I go back without any strip of clothes on my body?! I hide myself behind the huge stone and took a peek at our spot. Luckily this stone was huge enough for me! I saw Sehun was still in the same pose, watching the others. I sighed.

Should I ask Sehun?

Should I wait for the others so I could ask them instead of Sehun?

That was better than Sehun, right?

With a sigh, I plopped myself into the water again. Please guys, stop playing. Enough! Help me! Suddenly the noisiness stopped. Are they done? Should I ask for their help now? Before I managed to get out of the water, I heard footsteps coming closer.

 Who’s that?

Perhaps, the one that stole my clothes?

Is he going to kidnap me and harass me?

I couldn't stop myself from thinking bad thoughts. I could feel shudder running down my spine."Mirae?" I saw a tall silhouette walking towards me.

"Sehun!" I almost screamed because I was so surprised to see him.  Sehun stopped a few metres away and turned his back on me. I was grateful he knew his boundary!

"You're not done yet? We give you 5 minutes to get ready" Sehun reminded and started to walk away.

"Sehun! No! Wait!!" I stopped him. I didn't have any choice. I sighed.

"My clothes. Someone stole it. I couldn't get out from here" I murmured.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" Sehun almost shouted. I saw him massaging his temples.

"Wait here" he replied shortly and within minutes he came back with his cloak. He stepped backward and put down his cloak without facing me.

"Put this on" he said and walked away.

"Thank you Oh Sehun" I murmured and a smile creased on my face unknowingly as I put on his cloak. His scent. Suddenly a piece of memory flashed.

“Anyone?” Nobody was here of course! They must be already in the class, gossiping with each other. I regretted my decision to be the last one to change my PE clothes.

“Serve you right, Han Mirae!” suddenly I heard a girl let out an evil laugh and walked away. I clenched my fist. She was the one that took my uniform and my PE clothes. Why on earth I placed them on the floor?!

“You !” I muttered. I slid myself against the wall. Good! I was half- and trapped in this changing room! I only had my tracksuit pants on! Suddenly I heard footsteps outside. I stood up and banged against the door.

“Someone’s there? Could you please lend me any shirts?” I pleaded. Then a blazer was passed from the outside.

“Thank you! I promise I will return it to you” I took the blazer and put in on. My eyes widen as I glanced at the name plate on the blazer. OH SEHUN. Reading his name was more than enough to make my heart skipped a beat.

Sehun? Again? I sighed. Oh Sehun, who are you in my life? And.. I had an enemy? Who was that ? I massaged my temple as I felt a little bit dizzy.

"I can't find your clothes" suddenly Sehun appeared, brushing his fingers through his brown hair. Damn hot! He was so handsome! I admitted I was mesmerized for a second.

"Hey Mirae" Sehun waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"Y-yes?" I stammered. Stop being stupid in front of him!

"I said I can't find your clothes. Maybe the monkeys took it. I once lost my things too" Sehun explained.

"Are you okay?" His voice soften. He bent a little and gazed into my eyes. Our eyes met and my heart started to pound off-beat.

"I-I'm fine. Let's go" I looked away, trying to calm my thumping heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, this chapter is done. I'm not in my right-mind yesterday and I can't think of anything.I just watched the replay of exo performance in GDA. I hope our Kai and Xiumin will recover quickly tsk tsk. Anyway, thanks for reading. =)