SPECIAL CHAPTER

Snow White

I woke up from a long yet vague dream. I felt very exhausted as I had been fighting and running in the dream. I fought against the evil Gwen Hayoung, even dreamt about Hana who was already dead. The dream did not make any sense at all. I never thought of going against Hayoung. No one ever did! With our power had been shut down, it was obviously impossible!

The crown prince also appeared in my dream. Weird right? Never in a second of my life, I had the thought of being in love with him! In the dream of mine, the crown prince fell in love with me and he even proposed to me! What the hell was it?! I went to the royal castle like almost every day whereas in the real life I never landed my feet in the royal castle area!

However the best thing ever happened in my dream was I could be close to Sehun, the man of my dream, my eternal crush! I fell hard on him but he never noticed me far-fetched knowing my existence. So I was on cloud nine when he got into my dream. I even lived with him along with his caring and good looking friends in the dream.

I always watched him from far when he practiced his archery in the woods. For the sake of seeing him in his bakery, I did not mind going back and forth from my house to the town every day. Just by seeing his face in the morning gave me strength to continue on living my poor life. I was just a mere girl who sold vegetables, nothing special.

The edge of my lips curled upward as I remembered the moments I shared with him in the dream. The way he called my name, the way he looked at me, the way he touched me, the way he hugged me, the way he kissed me, everything, made me felt like sleeping again. I did not want to wake up if I ever dreamt that again!

I decided to stop thinking about the dream and started my daily routine. Let just woke up and did something more beneficial. I had vegetables to sell and...Sehun to be looked at! I blushed again when his face flashed into my mind. The dream was really overwhelming me huh?

I was about to get down from my bed when I realized I was not in my room. Then the last night incident dawned to me. I was following a voice inside my head, leading me deep into the woods. It was like I lost control of my own body. I remembered hearing the thunder roaring in the sky before I lost my consciousness. Who brought me here?!

The door suddenly creaked open, revealing a man behind it. I gasped in shock when his face was fully shown. The man, in the other hand was as shock as I was. I blinked my eyes a few times as I could not believe my eyes. I slapped my face only to feel pain.

I'm not dreaming right now.

This is not a dream.

He's really standing in front of me.

Sehun is standing in front of me.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

"How's your condition? Do you feel better?" This guy named Suho asked me. I knew his name based on my dream. It was great right? You got to know someone through a dream only. Too great for me!

"Yeah. Better I think, except for all these scars" I pointed to all the scratches on my arm. I did not realize I had so many scars on my arm until Suho glanced at them. I must had scratched my arm when I fell in the woods last night.

"Those scars will heal. Don't worry" the tallest guy among them said.

"Thanks. By the way, your name is Kris right?" I asked. Wait! Why did I ask that question to him?! He must think I am a creepy girl! He will not believe me if I said I met him in my dream!

"Yeah that's my name. Why-" Kris halted when a shorter guy, Kyungsoo, (I knew him from the dream), gave him a nudge.

"Emm..I want to thank all of you for saving me and treat my wound. If you did not find me in the woods, I might be eaten by the carnivores already" I fiddled with my fingers as I could not find the proper words to express my gratitude.

Actually my mouth went numb when I saw all of them. I did not expect them to be the one who saved me especially after the dream I had. It felt…..weird to see the people in your dream suddenly appeared in front of you. Dream comes true huh?

"You really thought we find you in the woods?" Baekhyun, a guy who was so kind to me in the dream, asked me. Even in the real life I had the vibe he was a caring person.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed. What type of question was he asking? Of course they found me in the woods. Was I walking to their front door? Funny!

"Baekhyun.." Chanyeol, another caring guy in my dream, placed his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. Then he shook his head to Baekhyun, making me curious. They are hiding something from me.

I averted my gaze to Sehun. He was just staring at me. The look in his eyes was similar with the look he had in my dream but it was not supposed to be the same, right? I thought I was just too immersed in the dream that I could not read his gaze properly right now.

I shifted my stare to the guy next to him. His name was Luhan. In my dream, he was Hayoung's servant but he turned to be my friend later on. I was touched by his tragic life story. I felt bad for dreaming such a bad thing about him. He was just fine in reality. Dazzling and handsome. I did not know he was friend with Sehun. I never saw him with Sehun before to be precise. I never saw Luhan in the bakery also. I guessed he just stayed at home so that was why I never saw him.

"Emmm..I guess I have to get back before it’s getting late" I said, breaking the silence. They exchanged glances, making me wonder whether I had said something wrong.

“I think you better stay here for a few days so that I can make sure you're fully healed" Suho requested. My eyebrows knitted as I tried to comprehend the reason. I did not think I was badly injured which required me to stay here for a few days more.

"If you feel uncomfortable, just think we're fulfilling our responsibilities after saving someone. It's a responsibility to make sure that person fully recovered before letting her go" Kyungsoo added as if he could read my perplex expression.

"Ummm….if you insisted, okay then" I agreed. Wow! I did not expect the dream to come true in a short period of time. I could live with Sehun in the reality! It seemed fate was being too kind for me after being so rough.

"Oh yeah, I forget to introduce myself. My name is Mirae" I introduced myself. I expected them to introduce their name also, even though I already knew their name, thanks to the dream, but they just remained silence. It was like they were speechless. Did I say something wrong again?

"May I know your name? " I asked nonetheless. Again, they exchanged glances, like I was asking something weird. Did I?

"Emm..my name is Suho. They are my friends, Kris, Chen, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol" As expected, their names were similar to the dream. I nodded as a reply.

"Rest well. We're outside if you want anything. Chen will cook something for you" Suho said. Then, they walked out, giving me some space to be alone.

"I miss you my princess" I caught Baekhyun whispered before he left.

My princess?

Did I hear it wrong?

Baekhyun called me..my princess..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

Sehun sat on the couch, crossing his long legs. He stared blankly to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were fascinated by Luhan's telekinesis. Telekinesis was a rare power though. Sehun's mind went vacant the moment he stepped out from Mirae's room. He had a hard time suppressing himself from holding and pulling Mirae into his embrace. It felt like his chest was pressed by something heavy.

Sehun missed Mirae so much he barely held it. He longed for her touch, he longed to have Mirae in his arm, having Mirae smile at him, caressing his cheek. He missed everything about Mirae. It had been three days Mirae lied unconscious on her bed, three days since Mirae from the other dimension returned home, three days since Mirae from this dimension returned to her body. Finally she woke up but she was totally a different person. Not totally, but it felt like he needed to go back to the starting point again.

Hana assured them, their personality was similar and so was their heart but to get Mirae's heart was not an easy task. What if Mirae fell in love with the prince again? What if he needed to compete with Prince Jongin again? What if he needed to feel the pain all over again? Did Mirae really think it was just a dream or did she really dream about us? Sehun's fist was unwittingly clenched, burying his nail in his palm.

"Sehun! Calm down! Stop all of this or you'll create a tornado!" Sehun's fist relaxed when Suho gently touched his shoulder. Then he realized he was drifted away by his thought that he accidentally forming a strong wind in the house, scattering all stuff. It had been awhile since he used his power that he could not control it. The wind stopped as soon as Sehun calmed himself.

"Argh my hair!" Baekhyun fixed his tousled hair. Luhan put all the stuff back to their place before Chanyeol could even lay a finger on it.

"Wow amazing!" Chanyeol gaped as he watched all the stuff floating in the air before placing themselves in the respected area.

"Hey, are you okay?" Suho asked out of concern.

"I don't know" Sehun heaved a deep, long sigh.

"It's Mirae who's bothering you right?" Suho predicted and Sehun could not agree no more.

"Suho, did she really dream of us? Why did she ask for our names? Shouldn't she recognize us? Why did she look so…clueless?" Sehun could not keep all of these by himself anymore. He found all these were burdening him.

"Calm down Sehun. We don't know the truth. We cannot just ask her right away either. She just woke up. Give her some space first then we'll tell her. That's why I ask her to stay so we can watch over her" Suho reached out for Sehun's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Does she have to go back? Can't she live here with us?" Baekhyun retorted.

He too, was longed for his best friend who always cheered him up when he was bored. When everyone was telling him to stay away, she was the one who always there. If she was gone, everything would never be the same anymore.

"That's not for me to decide. It's up to Mirae" Suho replied, only bringing sigh from both Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Mirae recognizes all of us. Hana will never lie. She's not like Hayoung. Just trust her word" Luhan assured.

"Thanks Lu" Sehun cracked a smile.

Even though they were just met, he felt like he knew Luhan in and out. He really fond of Luhan and he understood why Mirae liked Luhan so much. Luhan was a good listener, understanding and a thoughtful person. It must be hard for him to keep up with Hayoung's wicked self. Suho kindly offered Luhan their place to stay. At first, he rejected but after some persuading, he accepted the offer.

"Baekhyun, Luhan! Let's go to the river. It's been too gloomy here and I don't like it" Chanyeol stood up. Gloominess was not his style.

"River? You want to see my rabbit huh?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"She's not a rabbit anymore!" Chanyeol glowered at Baekhyun.

"Let's just go" Luhan stood up and pushed Baekhyun and Chanyeol to the door.

"Send my regard to Leya" Suho shouted while stifling his laughter. Who thought, the rabbit that they always took care of was actually a beautiful young lady? Hayoung casted a spell on her. When Hayoung disappeared, her spell was also undone.

"Mirae must like it when she knows Leya is a human. They can be a good friend" Sehun muttered.

"She will" Suho said as he placed his arm around Sehun's shoulder. Sehun shifted his gaze to Mirae's room that shut close.

Yeah..she will..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

I examined the scars on my arm carefully. The scars had been bothering my mind since I woke up. It looked like I fell into tons of thorns. Too many scratches here and there! When I washed myself earlier, I found more scars on my body and I realized I was not wearing the same dress I wore before I lost my consciousness! Who changed my dress? Don't tell me those guys... No! They were not someone like that. A knock on the door brought me back to the earth.

"I bring you dinner" Chanyeol came in with a broad smile on his face. He placed the tray on a small table in front of my bed.

"Thanks but you don't have to bring dinner to me. I can go out" I said with guilty tone in my voice. I felt like I was a burden to them. They already offered their place to stay until I was healed and now they also brought meal to my room. How greedy I was huh?

"It's okay Mirae. We do it voluntarily not grudgingly" a chuckle slipped from Chanyeol's lips. Still feeling bad, I sauntered to the small table. Instead of digging on the dish right away, I stared blankly at the food in front of me.

"Mirae? Does the mushroom soup look bad?" Chanyeol asked as he sat across me. I shook my head subtly.

"Eat some. Chen's soup is the best!" Chanyeol scooped a spoon of soup and brought it to my lips. This situation was kind of familiar. A scene from my dream flashed inside me where Chanyeol fed me. Why it was so similar?

"Mirae?" Chanyeol cocked a brow, bringing me out from my trance.

"Ah, yes" I sipped the soup.

"Good girl" He wanted to scoop more but I stopped him.

"It's fine Chanyeol. I can feed myself" I creased a smile.

"No. I want to do it" Chanyeol insisted. Afraid to break his heart, I let him. Now, it was really similar to my dream! How come everything from my dream became true in instant? I just hope the counterattack with Hayoung did not come true. I was not brave enough to face that particularly without my power. My power was something related to nature. Flowers, woods, trees, all related to nature, I possessed that kind of power.

"Chanyeol, may  I ask you something?" My question was replied with a nod from Chanyeol.

"Who change my dress when I was unconscious?" Chanyeol stopped from scooping more soup and kept his gaze lowered. He had this anxious demeanor with him.

"It's okay. I won't judge all of you as a ert. I know all of you have a good reason to do so" I soothed him because he looked like he would run away any second.

"No, it's not like that" Chanyeol sputtered. A frown formed on my forehead.

"I think it's better if Suho explain it to you" Chanyeol resumed and continued feeding me. Why must he wait for Suho?

That thought kept me awake overnight.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

The breeze was cool, the sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping sweet melody and the trees seemed to dance to that melody. It was such a beautiful day and I did not want to miss out the calming weather. So I decided to go outside. I walked towards the door frame and stood there, inhaling the fresh morning air.

That was when I caught something peculiar. I rubbed my eyes several times to make sure I was not dreaming. No I'm not. Chanyeol formed fire with his hand, Suho whirled water around him without getting his clothes wet, Kris was floating in the air, Kyungsoo made small stones floating around him and Chen's sword had lightning sparked on it. Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan were nowhere in sight but it was not the case right now.

I just saw them using their power! They should not use it. No, they supposed to be unable to use it. Hayoung shut our powers down, right? I almost fell because of shock but someone grabbed me from behind. I looked up and saw Sehun was holding me, his arm around my waist. All of them stopped using their power and rushed to me.

"Mirae? Are you alright?"Baekhyun and Luhan who were just appeared from the woods rushed to me as well. Realized that Sehun's arm was still on my waist, I abruptly stood straight and escaped from his embrace.

"I-I'm f-fine, I'm just, just" I stumbled. It was hard for me to utter any word right now.

"So you see it" Kris muttered.

"Wait, wait! What did I see earlier is real? You are seriously using your power? But..our power can't work. Just….What on earth is happening actually?!" I sputtered. They lowered their gaze, avoiding my eyes. Even Sehun looked nervous. Suho heaved a deep and long sigh.

"Mirae, there is something we need to tell you"

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

Time flew so quick. It was already night but I was still on my bed, trying to sort things that scattered in my mind. Now I fully understood why my dream came true. It was merely because it was not a dream after all! The another dimension thing, Hana who really came back alive, Prince Jongin who fell for me, Sehun and I who were madly in love, it was all true. Ridiculous right?

I knew it was ridiculous but the evidences were all there. What was the point of denial? I was just wondering, now, did they love me because of me? Now, did Sehun really love me because of me? Now, did they care about me because of me? Or it was because they thought I was Mirae from another dimension?

Suho said we were similar but I had doubt on that. It was hard to believe we were similar. I got down from my bed and trudged towards the window frame. Looking at the night view somehow calmed my chaotic mind. I ran my fingers through my hair as I took a lungful of air. A knock on the door startled me as I was used to the silence. A face popped out from the door.

"Can I come in?" Luhan asked politely. I replied with a curt nod and threw my gaze back to the outside.

"You don't eat your dinner too?" I heard him whined. They brought lunch and dinner to my room as I did not come out at all but I did not touch any of the meals. I just lost my appetite.

"What are you looking at?" Luhan asked as he stood beside me.

"I wish I know what I'm looking at" I answered without looking at him.

"Mirae, you don't believe us?" Luhan sighed.

"It's not like that. I'm just...I don't know" My voice lowered. Luhan did not respond and just let the silence swallowed both of us.

"Luhan?" I called out his name.

"Emmm?" He hummed.

"Do you look at me as me or Mirae from another dimension?" I questioned.

"Is there any difference between two of them?" Luhan frowned. A sigh escaped my lips.

"Mirae look here" Luhan held me by my shoulder and lowered his gaze to match mine.

"Both of you are basically the same person. It's just you are her in this dimension and she is you in another dimension" Luhan convinced.

"But.." I still had doubt in me. Luhan let go of my shoulder and rummaged through his pocket. Then, he took out a folded paper.

"Read this" Luhan took my hand and placed the paper on my palm.

"What's this?" I raised a brow.

"Check it yourself. I hope it will help you" Luhan smiled and excused himself out.

I sat back on my bed and unfolded the paper. My eyes rounded when I read the content. It was a letter from myself, me from the other dimension of course. I gulped as I started reading the first line.

Hi Mirae. (It's weird to write my own name here).

I'm writing just in case you don't believe in them. If you're reading this letter, that's mean you doubt them. Okay girl listen here. I know it's ridiculous but believe me it's true.Your dream is true. I don't ask much, just believe in them. Love them as much as they love both of us especially Sehun. Please make him happy. I have my Sehun here in my dimension and I want Sehun from your dimension to have me too and it is your job to fulfil this. We're the same person, Mirae. Trust me. Sehun from my dimension is very similar to Sehun from your dimension, in and out. So I believe we are, to, same in and out. If you feel like Sehun loves me only, you're wrong. When he loves me, it's mean he loves you too as we're same. Oh yeah, take care of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. You know how much I treasure them in your dream right? You will love them because I love them too. You are aware of their playful personalities as well, right? Ummm..just...take a good care of all of them. Please, I beg you.

Love, Mirae.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

"Baekhyun! Mirae! Do you think kitchen is a place to play?! Get out!" Chen fumed.

We giggled as we moved to the sink to wash our faces that were full of flour. Then, I felt water was sprinkled to my face. I glared at Baekhyun who was stifling his laughter. I cupped my hand under the tap and splashed the water to Baekhyun. We stared at each other for a while before splashing water to each other.

"What the hell are you doing?! I said get out!!" Chen roared and at the same time I felt an invisible force was pulling me away from the sink and Baekhyun as well.

"You two, come here. Time to be serious!" Luhan grabbed our wrist once we were close to him and dragged us with him.

"Hey! This is unfair! You can't use your power like that!" Baekhyun chattered. I nodded eagerly.

"I don't care. My power, my problem. Now, help us! Hana is coming tonight but our house is a wreck!" Luhan rebutted.

Baekhyun and I held our free hand up as a sign of defeated. Hana, the Gwen, our mom, was going to visit us tonight. So we were having our 'Cleaning Day' in a rush. Frankly, I could not wait to see Hana. Last time I saw her was...emm..months ago? I lost count already. It was when I was still bluffed by the dimensions thing and all. Thanks to the letter from my other self from the other dimension, I got to get over it.

Now I was living happily with my eight warriors? Whatever I wanted to call them but the sure thing was they were my boyfriends. Nah, kidding. They were my loves one, my family. I only had one boyfriend or should I said…husband-to-be? Yeah..you guess it right. Sehun, of course! We were getting married next month!!! Okay enough with that. I had house chores to focus on right now.

"Luhan! Let us do the laundry" Baekhyun suggested. Then he gave me a meaningful wink. I tried to hide my smile by putting on my straight face. Baekhyun was a genius! We could skip all the cleaning by 'spending' more time by the river.

"Just keep your mischievous plan for another day. Chanyeol grabs that chance first" Luhan swirled around and gave us that sarcastic smirk.

"That sneaky big eye creature! Is dating all he knows?!" Baekhyun snorted.

I caught jealous tone in his voice. Baekhyun kept denying the fact that he missed Chanyeol but I knew he was. He had to share his times with Chanyeol with Leya, Chanyeol's girlfriend and also my only one girl friend. Leya got most times of course and that pissed Baekhyun a bit. However Baekhyun always wished the best for his best friend that he was willing to give away his best friend.

"Are you jealous?" Luhan smirked.

"Not a tad!" See! He denied again. Baekhyun huffed and walked pass us. He took the rag and started to sweep away the dust on the cabinet. Luhan and I exchanged glances and giggled. Baekhyun was so cute!

"He is obviously jealous!" I muffled under my laugh. Luhan nodded and swirled his head to me. Suddenly he closed the gap between us and bent a little to match with my eye level. I jerked backward as he came closer.

"L-luhan, what are you-" he placed his index finger on my lips. Then, he brushed away the dirt on my cheek using his thumb gently. I felt the heat rose on my face. Luhan always had the ability to make my face reddened! I admitted I was sometimes flustered by him. No wonder Sehun thought him as his rival. He was jealous of Luhan a lot but that showed how much he loved me.

"There's something on your face" Luhan let out a chuckle but the chuckle suddenly halted. Color was drained from his face. He looked like he was just seeing a ghost!

"Luhan, what's wrong?" I cocked a brow. Then I felt my shoulder was wrapped by an arm.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Sehun asked. I looked up and saw a smirk was plastered on his face. I hid my smile. Sehun saw what Luhan did and it spelled B.A.D.

"N-nothing. I guess I want to help Baekhyun. Hey Baek! Give me a rag!" Luhan hastily strode away and helped Baekhyun.

"Ya! Are you flirting with Luhan?" Sehun pinched my cheek.

"Sehun! It's hurt!" I glared at him as I rubbed my painful cheek.

"Serve you right! How dare you flirt with other man?" Sehun pouted. I swore he was so cute! Should I play with him a little?

"Luhan is fun to flirt with" I retorted.

"You don't love me anymore!" Sehun let me go and crossed his arm.

"Yes I don't love you anymore" I held my laughter. 

"Mirae! You can't-" I silenced him with a kiss.

"Idiot! Of course I love you" I murmured. Sehun creased a smile before capturing my lips again.

"Love you too" Sehun said as we pulled away from each other.

A smile formed on my face. We interlaced our fingers and walked towards Luhan and Baekhyun together. I could not describe my feelings right now. I was so glad I had a loving boyfriend, caring friends and a family.

Mirae, thanks for coming. If not for you, I will never have this chance to feel this happiness. I will always pray for your happiness.

 

 

Finally! I'm done with this chapter! it took me really long right? Yeah, I'm getting busy lately. however I'm very glad I manage to finish this story! I want to thank all the readers and subscribers who read this whole story. I really appreciate it! =D