Chapter 1

Snow White

“Snow White and her prince live happily ever after” I read the last line.

“Ouch so sweet” my little sister grinned from ear to ear. I her hair and smiled back at her. She had my mom’s eyes , nose and lips. That was why she was becoming prettier and prettier every day.

“Han Jungmi! You said the same thing every time I read this for you and don’t you feel boring because I think I’m”  I pinched her cheeks.

“Eonni! It’s hurt!” she rubbed her cheek that had turned a little bit red and pouted her red lips. I just let out a chuckle.

“But since you’re my only sister and the prettiest girl in the world I don’t mind”  I said as I pulled her into my arm. She laughed. Her laugh was like an angel. How could I resist her?

“You ‘re the best eonni”  she replied.

A knock on the door startled both of us. Then a middle-aged woman came in with a smile on her face.

“Omma! You startle us!” my sister shrieked.

“Oh I’m sorry my dear. I just want to remind your eonni here that it is already late and I don’t want to hear her whining about getting late to school”

                I turned my head to a Disney clock placed on the drawer beside the bed and realized that it was already 10 o’ clock.

“Okay okay I’m going. Good night sweetheart” I kissed Jungmi on her forehead and walked out of her room. Almost forgot my routine, I turned back, ran to my mom and hugged her tight.

“Good night eomma”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Mirae, wake up” I heard a gentle voice calling my name. I opened my eyes slowly. I blinked a few times before my vision became clear.

“Baekhyun” I saw him smile sweetly at me like he always did to me. Seeing him smile made me wanted to smile too. It was rare to see him in bad mood as he was a bright person. The brightest I thought. He sat by my side and looked at me with a worried look on his handsome face but his smile was still there. I knew he wanted to sooth me. Judging from the stain on the apron he was wearing I was very sure he had done helping Chen with breakfast.

“The same dream again my princess?” he always called me that! I had told him for the umpteenth times to stop but he won’t listen. So I just let him.

“Yeah. The same girl and the same woman. My mom. “ I sighed. That dream had been bothering me almost every night. It was upsetting because I couldn’t remember them. The surrounding was also different. It was like I was thrown to a different dimension and to make it worse was, I lost my memories. I couldn’t remember where I was born, who were my parents, my relatives, friends, the memories I had shared with them, all. Thanks for the dream I managed to know the face of my mom and sister. The story , which I read to my sister before she went to sleep, Snow White. I remembered the whole story like it was glued in my brain.

                Suho said that they found me unconscious in a woods behind their cottage. When I regained my consciousness  ,  I only remembered my name, Han Mirae. Oh I almost forgot. “They” here referred to The Seven. Suho ,  Baekhyun  , Chen , Chanyeol,  Kyungsoo , Kris and Sehun. They were the only one that I trusted. They were like my own family. They took care of me since they first found me despite I was a stranger to them. I knew it was weird for a girl to live with seven guys but I didn’t have any choice. They were the only one I knew.

“Don’t worry Mirae. I’m sure  your memory will come back. Time is all you need” Baekhyun said while my hair. Ugh this guy really knew how to comfort me!

“Thanks Baekhyun. Oh yeah! I’m sorry I was overslept! I supposed to help Chen today! You should wake me up earlier” I was truly sorry! It had been my duty to help them with their meal as a sign of gratitude but today I was overslept! The Seven had this schedule to distribute chores among them and today was Chen’s. It was me that supposed to help him today not Baekhyun.

“It’s okay my princess. It’s not like I don’t want to wake you up but Suho won’t allow me to do so. He told me that you spent whole night with him in his library” Baekhyun explained. Yes, last night I was searching for clues based on my dream and Suho was helping me. He was a bookworm. To be precise , handsome with brain. But to no avail. I found nothing.

“Don’t give up. You will find some one day. Soon or later. Are you not showering? It is already late. Everyone is hungry” he continued.

“Oh God!I’m sorry! I’ve make them waiting. I promise it will not take long” I went down my bed and ran to the bathroom.

“Cute” Baekhyun muttered before he slowly walked out of the room to finish the preparation.