chapter 4

Snow White

"What theory?" I was confused. Suho let out a sigh before he continued

"I found a book written by an old philosopher. He wrote his theory about the amazing world we live in. He believed that actually there is more than one dimension in this world and they wonderfully connect to each other" Suho explained. He stopped for a while before he continued.

"They are connected by destiny. Each dimension is different but destiny harmonized them. I'm not confident about this theory but the dream you had proven everything" Suho exclaimed.

"I don’t understand" I was totally puzzled. Destiny?

"You told us that you were not from here, right?" I nodded.

"You're from different dimension Mirae. I don’t know how you get here but there is something that can’t be explained. You lost your memories perhaps because you travel from one dimension to another dimension" Suho clarified.

"Okay… I understand that but the destiny thing? What did my dream have proven?" I frowned.

"If you’re destined to meet that person, you will forever meet them regardless which dimension you're in. It just a matter of time when you will meet them. You said Prince Jongin is your boyfriend in your dimension. Here in this dimension you meet him. It was written in the prophecy that you and him will meet. " Okay. That really explained everything. So I would receive his love too in this dimension?

“The philosopher also stated that their characters are also similar. Everything is same. The only thing different is that the dimension they live in. If you love Jongin in your dimension, that’s mean you maybe will love him too in this dimension. But here, he is a prince. It must be good to be loved by a prince huh?” Suho tried to loosen the tension that was rising by cracking a joke. I smiled slightly but I was sure it looked fake!

“So I will also meet you guys in my dimension?” I asked.

“You will. Maybe we already met and maybe we’re not. Maybe we’re your friends or your relatives? We will figure that one once your memories are back” Suho answered with a very confident face. I let out  a sigh of relieve. I could see them again in my dimension!

"Thanks Suho for your explanation. But..." my voice started to shake.

"Can I go back to my dimension? Am I trapped in this dimension? Will I be able to meet my family again?" I could feel my eyes getting teary but I tried my best to hold it in. I bit my lower lips to endure the pain

"I promise Mirae. I will find a way to send you home. I promise" Suho gave me his warm smile. 

"Thanks again Suho. I think I want to go out for a while. I need some fresh air " I stood up and turned my back to suho. I didn’t want him to see me cry. 

"Wait!" Suho gripped my hand as he rummaged through his drawer. He took out a pearl necklace. It was stunning. They shined every time light hit them. I looked up at Suho.

"A present for you. This necklace is special. I made it myself. The pearls , are not a mere pearl. They are buried deep in the ocean. They are magical themselves" Suho stood up and put the necklace around my neck.
"How do you manage to get them? They are pretty. Thank you so much Suho. I will treasure them" I touched the necklace around my neck. So smooth and it was tickling every time I touched it.

 "There are many things you don’t know about this dimension Mirae. I will tell you but not now. You've been through too much today" Suho flashed a smile. I respected his decision. Yes, there were many things that I wanted to know about this dimension. I replied his smile and went out.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

As soon as I was out of the cottage I ran to a nearby river. As I ran I could feel tears were rolling down my cheeks. I crouched down at the river bank and let all my tears out. I wanted to go back. I wanted to meet my mom. I missed her. I was crying too hard that my head was throbbing again when I felt someone was crouching beside me. I tilted my head slowly.

 

Oh sehun?

 

What is he doing here?

 

Is he following me? 


"Don’t misunderstand. I don’t follow you. I was here when you come crying like a baby" he maintained his poker face and stared blankly towards the river. He really could read my mind! Why did I choose this place?

 

"Can you please leave me alone? I dont want-" I stopped as Sehun took off his cloak and wrapped me with it. It felt so warm. I was speechless. I couldn’t leave my eyes on him. Sehun was being weird.

 

"It was cold outside and your condition is not that well. Besides I won’t leave you alone. It was dangerous to be here alone. Those carnivores can attack you easily" Sehun shifted his eyes towards me. Our eyes locked. My heart was pounding and I could feel this weird feeling again. Just like in that dream. I looked away but my heart was still beating fast.

 

"I miss my mom" what am I doing? Why I am talking to him?

 

"I want to go back" stop it Mirae! My tears started to fall again and soon I was already sobbing. I didn’t want anyone to see me cry but why out of all people it must be Sehun?

 

Suddenly I could feel Sehun pulling me into his arms and bumped my head on his wide chest. It was so warm and comforting that I couldn’t resist. He patted my back gently and put his head on mine. I could feel his warm touch on my long hair. His warm hug made me longed for my mom's. I cried even harder that Sehun's clothe was wet. But he didn’t seem to care as he pulled me tighter. My heart was pounding very hard and I could hear his heart was pounding too. What was that? But I didn’t care because I was intoxicated by each gentle touch of his. I must be crazy!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Far away in the woods..

                A beautiful woman was standing in front of a mirror. A cocky smile was shown on her face. Her lips was as black as coal and her skin was pale. Her eyes were full of greed and envy. She looked at herself on the mirror, proud of herself.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, 
Who in this land is the greatest of all?”

"The time has finally come. You have to face your destiny" an eerie voice came from the mirror answering the woman. The woman astonished. She glared at the mirror and flames started to swirl around her.

"What do you mean?" the woman clenched her fist and gritted her teeth as the flames became bigger and bigger.

"She has arrived. Soon you will be punished" the voice laughed and then disappeared leaving her enraged.
 

"NO ONE CAN STOP ME. NO ONE!!!!"