chapter 14

Snow White

The stars were dazzling brightly in the sky tonight. The appearance of the full moon completed the breathtaking view. Unfortunately, they didn't clear the mess inside my mind. Sehun was surely was the part of it and now Luhan was also contributing to the mess. He said he would see me again but he did not come. Did I do anything wrong? Did he get himself into danger? Why did he always..disappear?

"What are you doing here?" I spun around and caught a glimpse of a familiar figure, standing by the door. I squinted to see clearly. Sehun. Sehun likes you. Baekhyun's voice was echoing in my head. I can't like Sehun. Not in this dimension. I have to stay focus! I have to get back to my dimension! I have to love Kai and marry him. I have to end this fairytale.

Sehun stepped closer to me. "Do you know it's dangerous for you to be alone?! Particularly at this hour!" Sehun exclaimed.

 "Do you have to raise your voice like that?" I turned my back to him, a little dejected by his action. Why do I have to? Isn't it better this way? Mirae-ya! Please focus!

"Mirae-ya, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you" Sehun's voice soften. Oh no. ! Serve you right Mirae.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my shoulder turning me around to face him. I avoided his gaze to prevent my heart from beating too fast. Sehun lift my chin up and tried to meet my eyes. He put his hand on my shoulder and lowered his body to match with my eye level. I held my breath as our face was really close to each other. I thought my heart was going to explode right now. Sehun, you are making it hard for me.

 "Mirae. Look at me. I-I'm sorry. I-I"

"No it's okay Sehun. Just..please..let me go" I shoved his hands off my shoulder and strode away. I have to go now. If not it will be harder for me to let him go.

 "Mirae" I felt Sehun's grasp on my wrist, pulling me towards him. In the blink of eye, my face was bumped into his chest and my body was wrapped in his arm. He snugged me warmly that I was having a hard time to resist. No! No! Let him go!!

"Sehun! What are you doing?! Let me me go!" I pushed him hard to escape but Sehun was too strong.

"I like you Mirae. I love you" I heard Sehun whispered softly to my ears. My tears started to swell. I like you too Sehun. Sehun kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his warmth melting my heart. No! Gather your mind! I shoved him harder and tried my best to hide my wavering heart. Sehun seemed shock by my action.

"Sorry but I don't like you" I lied. My heart ached so much I barely breathed. I wanted to hold him so much. I wanted him to know how much I loved him but no, I had to do this.

"Liar! I know you like me!" Sehun bit his lower lips. He ruffled his hair harshly.

"Do you have any evidence?" I rebutted and crossed my arm.

"Evidence? Let me ask you. Why do you care so much about me when I was injured? Do you think I don't know you stayed by my side every day? You gave me your affection every day, I know that really well! When I woke up, tell me, why on earth your hand was on my hair? Why did you look at me with caring and loving eyes? And, why didn't you resist my kiss that night?" I gasped. He knew I took care of him. Damn it!

"I took care of you because you save me. That's all! I think you have misunderstood my kindness" I replied, trying my best not to stammer. Suddenly Sehun pulled me towards him and placed his lips against mine. It was a little harsh but still making my heart pounding so hard against my chest. Sehun kissed me deeper and made me out of breath. I pushed him hastily.

"What the hell do you think you’re doing?!" I rubbed my lips harshly trying to show my disgust on him. I felt really bad. I was a !

"You don't feel anything when I kiss you?" Sehun's voice became weaker. Disappointment was written all over his face.

"No! Nothing. Let me tell you once more. I don't like you. I love Kai, not you" with that, I quickly left him and walked back towards the cottage, leaving Sehun who was speechless. I slammed the door. Tears ran down my cheeks. It was hurt. It really was.

I'm sorry, Sehun. I wish you know how much I love you. I swear when I get back to my dimension, I will love you with all my heart.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

"Suho! Suho! Suho!" Baekhyun and I cheered for Suho. We were having an arm wrestling to kill the time. Suho was against Chanyeol. Chanyeol's face was turning red as he pour all his force to beat Suho but Suho still remained calm and still had a smirk on his face.

"What is this, Chanyeol-ah!I bet on you!" Kyungsoo whined, peering over Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Don't hope so much Kyungsoo" Chen patted Kyungsoo on his back and let out an evil laugh.

"Yes!" Suho shouted as he beat Chanyeol.

"YEAAAAYYY!!!" Baekhyun and I high five with each other and made a thumbs down to Chanyeol. Baekhyun stuck out his tongue to Chanyeol, mocking him.

"Ya! You! Come here! Fight with me!" Chanyeol started to chase Baekhyun.

"Catch me!" Baekhyun burst out laughing and started to run. Kyungsoo and Chen shook their head, looking at their immature behavior.

"Mirae! Help me!" Baekhyun hide behind me.

"That's not fair! You can't involve girl in this!" Chanyeol panted, tired from chasing Baekhyun around.

"Enough. Just sit down and relax. We have another match. Kyungsoo against Chen!" Suho dragged Chanyeol away and forced him to sit.  I let out a chuckle. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were so cute!

"Mirae!" Kris came out from his room. "I've finish your gown for tonight" Kris showed me a beautiful indigo gown with laces. It was stunning that my jaws almost dropped.

"Woah! It's beautiful!" Baekhyun shrieked in awe.

“You're the best, Kris!" Kyungsoo complimented. Chanyeol, Chen and Suho made a thumb up sign.

"Thank you Kris. I don't know how to express my thank you to you" a smile creased on my face.

"I'm glad you like-" suddenly we heard the door was slammed. It startled all of us because the sound was piercing through our ears. We were lucky because we didn't get a heart attack! Then we saw Sehun walked pass us. My heart dropped.

"Hey! Can you please don't slam the door like that?! You startle all of us! And where have you been?! Do you know that you're not fully healed?!" Suho exploded. Sehun was missing since morning. No one knew where he went and I felt it was because of me. Sehun ignored Suho and walked straight to his room. He glared at me before he went into his room. It made my heart ached even more.

"What's wrong with him?!" Kris scoffed. Suho shook his head and massaged his temple. I let out a sigh and turned my head towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun was staring at me, asking for some explanation.

"I want to go back to my room" I trudged to my room, feeling dejected as ever.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

I cried and cried until no more tears were left. It hurt so much I felt like dying! Why it was damn hard to ditch Sehun?! I shouldn't behave like this. I had to stay strong! Then, I heard a knock on my door and Baekhyun face poked out. I wiped away my tears hastily.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Baekhyun closed the door and paced towards me.

"Why my princess is crying?" Baekhyun cupped my cheek and wiped my tears. His concern made my tears fell. Baekhyun hugged me and patted my back.

"Don't cry. Tell me" Baekhyun soothed me and put his head on mine, pulling me closer. I tried to open my mouth but only my sob was heard.

"Just cry" Baekhyun whispered. So I spilt out all my tears until Baekhyun's clothes was wet. When I felt a little calm, I told everything to Baekhyun.

"Mirae, look at me" Baekhyun lift my chin up and looked at me into my eyes.

"You don't have to do this. If you love Sehun, tell him. Don't torture your feeling like this" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"But..I have to love Kai. It is the only way I can think to get back to my dimension" I explained.

"Mirae, are you sure that is the only way?" Baekhyun paused. Then, he continued "This is my advice. Be honest"

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

"Wow Mirae! You look gorgeous!" Chanyeol looked at me without blinking.

"Hey! Stop staring. You're burning a hole in her" Baekhyun nudged him. I let out a chuckle.

"May I?" Baekhyun extended his arm towards me. A smile creased on my face as I linked my arm in his.

"Hey! How about me?" Chanyeol shrieked. I chuckled and linked my other arm in Chanyeol's.

"That's my girl!" Chanyeol giggled. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Let's go!" We walked out of the room to meet the others who were already waiting for us in the living room.

"Mirae! Is that you? You look different!" Chen gasped.

"Thanks" I giggled.

 "Hey! You're drooling! Disgusting!" Kyungsoo yelped and hit Kris on his head.

"Hey! I spent hours for my hair!" Kris fixed his hair. Kris looked deadly handsome tonight. Not only Kris. All of them. I felt like I was surrounded by angels. Sometimes I wondered did they really come from earth? Their features were unbelievable!

"If everyone is done, so let's go!" Suho remarked. I glanced at Sehun who was standing beside Kris. He was freaking handsome! I swore my jaws almost dropped. I couldn't help but mesmerized by him. Suddenly Sehun turned his head to me. Our eyes met and caused my heart to pound. I immediately looked away. I felt heat rising to my cheek.

"Mirae? Your cheek is burning red. Are you okay?" Chanyeol said.

"I-I'm okay. L-let's go!" I stammered and hastily walked further away from Sehun. Being around him would make it obvious!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

"Mirae! You look stunning" Kai said as he approached me.

"Thanks" I smiled shyly. I admitted Kai looked incredibly handsome too tonight. No wonder all girls were glancing at him. No, they were looking at us. I was surrounded by extremely handsome and hot guys and automatically we became the center of attention. As soon as we arrived, The Seven caught the guests’ attention especially among girls. I heard girls giggled tried to draw The Seven’s attention. Suddenly the music .

"May I?" Kai extended his hand to me, offering me a dance. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were too busy enjoying the cheese cake. Kris was hitting on a girl while Suho and Chen were having a conversation with someone I didn’t know.  I glanced at Sehun. A young pretty lady was offering him a dance. A feeling of jealousy suddenly struck me. Without hesitation anymore I took Kai's hand "Sure"

I couldn't help myself from glancing at Sehun and his partner. I kept tripping because I lost my focus. The way he smiled at the lady made me wanted to puke. It was like he was trying to make me jealous which was really working on me! I was too busy peeking at Sehun that I didn't even realize the music had ended.

"Mirae" Kai's voice cut my own thought. That was when it happened. Kai suddenly kneeled down. My eyes widen by his action. We immediately became the center of attraction. Everyone was looking at us! Their prince was kneeling in front of a girl. Of course they would notice!

"Mirae, will you marry me?"

 

 

Chanbaek is here again! I really enjoy writing Chanbaek here. Hahahahahaha. By the way, thanks for reading and subscribing. I really appreciate it =)