Chapter 8

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the party, you walked home with Jaejoong.

“Good night ~~~~~~~”

“Good night Jaejoong” You waved and quickly went inside your apartment. You close your eyes and sighed. *What a strange night*

You cleaned yourself up and fell asleep. On Sunday morning, you woke up to the phone ringing.

“Yobosaeyo?” You groggily said.

“~~~~~~~!” Your eyes widened at the voice.

“Seohyun unnie!!” You were fully awake now.

“Is everything okay with you?” She asked.

“Yeah, I have everything under control” You fibbed.

“Great. Listen, why don’t you come over and visit me at the company? I already got permission” Seohyun asked.

“Mwoh? Are you sure I could?”

“Of course. Bring some of your food. I missed them”

“Araso. I’ll come over soon” You hung up and quickly dressed up. You walked into the kitchen and began making kimbap, kimchi fried rice, sweet potatoes and your famous kimchi pancake. You were packing the food up in containers when the doorbell rang.

*Who could it be?* you opened the door and gasped.

“Jaejoong? What are you doing here?” He walked into your apartment.

“Yah! I didn’t say you could come in!” He sniffed the air. “It smells good! You can cook?” He walked into your kitchen and saw the food you made. “Woah, you made all this? Did you know I was coming over?” He smirked.

You were getting slightly annoyed. “N-no! I have to go somewhere, so please leave”

“Alright, before I go, I have something to give you” You looked at him. “What?” He took out a box that held your new phone.

“You said you didn’t own a phone so I got you one. Think of it as a new friendship present” He grinned at you. You were flabbergasted at his action.

“A-are you serious? I barely know anyone..”

“You know me and the guys and yesterday your new friend L” You were shocked.

“Take it” He put the box in your hand and went to look at the food you made again.

*I just can’t understand him…*

“J-jaejoong….” He interrupted you. “Hey! Where are you going?” You gulped.

“I-I’m going over to SM entertainment to meet my sister…”

“Your sister? Can I tag along?” He was smiling widely. You looked down at your phone. * I can’t say no to him. He got me a phone*

“Fine. Let’s go now” You finished packing the food and grabbed your bag.

On the way to the company, you listened to Jaejoong talk. You didn’t want to say anything so you kept quiet. When you saw the company, you smiled.

“We’re here!” You ran inside and Jaejoong caught up with you. The security guard led you to Seohyun’s practice room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter