Chapter 22

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the lovely event at the Namsan tower, you walked around Seoul with Jaejoong. At night, he took you to a fancy restaurant which made you smile again.

“Did you enjoy today ~~~~~~?” Jaejoong asked as he ate his steak.

“I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you oppa.” You beamed at him and he chuckled. After dinner, he drove you back home. You unbuckled your seatbelt.

“Good night oppa! Drive home safely!” You were about to open the door but he held onto your wrist.

“Wae?” You asked.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” You looked around and scratched your head.

“No, what am I forgetting?” Then Jaejoong used his index finger and pointed to his cheek. You blushed.

“Oppa!” You playfully slapped him on his arm. “Oppa is waiting~” He playfully sang. Your heart was pumping fast. You quickly kissed him on the cheek and left the car. He chuckled as you ran to your apartment. When he saw you went in, he drove away.

You happily sat in your room remembering everything that had happened today. *I have a boyfriend now!* you giggled to yourself and rolled in your bed happily. *Wow, it’s really been a while since I was this happy* you hugged your pillow and slowly fell asleep.

The next morning, you happily walked into the classroom. You didn’t care if your classmates were talking about you. You finally had someone and that’s all it mattered to you. You didn’t see Jaejoong in class yet so you took out your book to read while waiting for him. You were slowly drawn into your book that you didn’t notice he wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter