Chapter 18

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IU introduced herself and she chose a seat that was empty. She turned around to look at Jaejoong and smiled at him. What made you jealous was when Jaejoong returned the smile to her. When it was time for lunch, you quickly ran to the rooftop.

*I’m so stupid to forgive him. Stupid Jaejoong!* you sat on the ground and stared at your untouched lunch.

*Why is she even here?!” You were getting angrier by the minute.

“~~~~~~” Jaejoong was walking over to you with IU. *Why does she keep following him?*

“Can we join you for lunch?” Jaejoong asked. You looked at him and then at IU. She looked away.

“Actually, I’m not hungry right now. Enjoy your lunch with her” You walked pass Jaejoong and IU, brushing against their shoulders.

“Wait! ~~~~~! You sound angry. Are you mad at me?” You were silent.

“I get it!” Jaejoong suddenly shouted. *He gets it? Really?*

“You’re jealous that I’m with IU. Don’t worry, I still like you. IU andI are only friends” Jaejoong chuckled.

You became angry and threw your lunch at IU. IU screamed. “My clothes!” Jaejoong was surprised at your action.

“~~~~~~~! What are you doing? Are you crazy?!”

“Yes I am crazy! But I’m not as crazy as her!” You pointed your finger directly at IU. “I told you I never wanted to see you again!”

“What are you talking about?” Jaejoong was confused.

“IU! She betrayed me! She left me when I needed her the most!” You began to tear up and so did IU.

“~~~~~~! Please let me explain!” She walked towards you but you stepped away. “I don’t want to hear any excuses”

You spun around to walk away but Jaejoong quickly ran to hug you from behind. “Please stop.” He whispered into your ear.

“I don’t know what happened but please let IU explain herself” You pushed Jaejoong away and shook your head. “Never” You ran away in tears.

Jaejoong turned to IU who was also crying and trying to clean her uniform.

“Hey…please stop crying. I’ll apologize to you on behalf of ~~~~~~. I’m sure she didn’t mean it.”

IU shook her head. “She should be angry at me. I did betray her”

“Can..you tell me what happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter