Chapter 11

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up early and headed off to work. You turned off your phone so Jaejoong wouldn’t call you.

Jaejoong entered the classroom, searching for you but frowned when you weren’t in your seat reading a book.  He sadly walked over to his seat.

“What’s with the sad face? Did you get rejected or something?” Changmin smirked. Jaejoong glared at him and Changmin looked away.

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Yoochun asked. Jaejoong sighed. The boys looked at each other and shrugged.

“Yah, I think I heard Seo ~~~~~ dropped out of school.” A female classmate said.

“About time she dropped out!” her friend agreed. Jaejoong stared at the group of girls. *She dropped out? I don’t believe it!*

He suddenly remembered last night.

“I’m really sorry. I’m going to be really busy the next few months. So don’t worry about me, araso?” 

Jaejoong quickly stepped out of the room and called you but you turned your phone off. *Shoot. Don’t tell me it’s true*

He walked back into the classroom and told the boys to help him make an excuse to the teacher.Jaejoong grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

“Hyung! Wae? Where are you going?!” Junsu shouted. Jaejoong playfully saluted to his friends and ran off.

The first place he ran to was your apartment. He knocked on the door several times but finally gave up when no one answered. He tried calling you again. No answer. *Aish, where are you? Why didn’t you tell me anything?*

He ran off to the ice-cream shop. His father looked up and was shocked. “Jaejoong! What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in school right now! I don’t pay your tuition for nothing!”

“Appa, has ~~~~~ been here?”

“What? No, she quit her job last night” Jaejoong’s eyes widened and his jaws dropped.

“Wae?!” His father shrugged. “She didn’t tell me why”

*What are you doing ~~~~~? Why didn’t you tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter