Chapter 3

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You came out of the dressing room in your new working uniform. Jaejoong saw you and whistled. You flushed.

“W-why are you w-whistling?” He shrugged. “Alright, let’s go inside the kitchen” You followed Jaejoong to the kitchen and you were amazed at all the equipments.

“You look like you’ve never seen huge refrigerators and cooking utensils” Jaejoong chuckled. You quickly shook your head. “That’s not it. Everything is just so big”

“That’s what she said” Jaejoong chuckled. You were confused. *But..I did say that…*

“Anyways, I’m not teaching you how to make the ice cream yet, I’m just showing you where the things are located” You nodded every single time Jaejoong explained something.

“Now, let’s teach you how to work the cash register and other stuff” He brought you outside to the cash register.

“It’s simple, you just ask the customer, ‘Hi, how may I help you’ and then you would just press the buttons on the register and get the items. Simple as that, any questions?”  You shook your head.

“Good, let me test you now. I’m going to be a costumer and you will take my order” You watch Jaejoong take off his apron and then walked opposite of you.

“H-hi, how may I help you?” You gulped.

“I would like cookies n’cream on a cone”  You walked to the section where all the ice creams were and scooped two scoops of cookies n’cream on a cone. Then you handed it to Jaejoong and he paid you.

“H-how did I do?” Jaejoong the ice-cream and said “You did great. Except you have to stop stuttering” You frowned.

“Why do you keep stuttering anyways?” You looked at the floor and fiddled with your fingers. Jaejoong looked at you.

“Is it something you can’t tell me?” You were quiet. “Forget abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter