Chapter 13

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong stopped going to the club after he saw you flirting with other girls. The expression on your face that night made him feel guilty. He shut his eyes to relax.  Junsu softly pushed Jaejoong to wake him up.

“Hyung!~ Let’s go to the club tonight! I’m so bored!” Jaejoong ignored him.

“Hyung! Hyung Hyung! Hyung! Hyu-OW!” Junsu was rubbing his forehead. “Why did you hit me?” Junsu whined.

“Because you are getting annoying you dolphin!” The rest of DBSK snickered. Junsu simply pouted.

“Why won’t you go to the club anymore hyung?” Yoochun asked.

“I swear if I hear the word hyung once more, I’m going to have to deal with all of you in a painful way” Jaejoong shouted.

“And the girls there don’t interest me anymore. If you really want to go, go without me” Jaejoong folded his arms and shut his eyes once more.

The guys looked at each other and shrugged. The expression on your face yesterday night appeared in his head again. *Damn it! What is wrong with me?!* Jaejoong abruptly stood up which surprised his friends. He grabbed his jacket and walked out the door.

“Wait! Hyu-“ Yoochun covered Junsu’s mouth. “Yah! Do you really want him to kick your ?” Junsu shook his head and let Jaejoong leave.

It was a Saturday afternoon and he didn’t have anything fun to do. You kept appearing in his head and couldn’t get you out.

*Aish, why does she keep appearing in my head?* Jaejoong stopped by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter