Chapter 4

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was night and you ended your first day of work. You headed home by yourself. Jaejoong quickly locked up the store and saw DBSK waiting for him in Yoochun’s car.

“Time to party!” Junsu shouted.

“Hyung, I heard you were coming because Yuri is going to be there” Changmin said. The guys looked at Jaejoong. He shrugged his shoulders. “Maybe” The guys snickered.

“Alright guys, get off!” DBSK entered the club and everybody started to scream. Jaejoong went to look for Yuri immediately. He spotted her at the bar drinking alone.

“Hey Yuri” Jaejoong grinned and winked at the same time. Yuri had an amused smile.

“Jaejoong, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, you know. Just chilling with the guys but I saw you all alone and wanted to talk to you” Yuri sipped on her drink.

Suddenly, the DJ called out everyone to the dance floor. “Would you like to dance?” Jaejoong held out his hand and Yuri smiled. “Why not?” She took his hand and he led her to the dance floor. They both dance. After a while, they stopped and grabbed a drink.

“You’re an amazing dancer Yuri”

“I’ve had lessons” Jaejoong stared at Yuri until she turned around and he quickly snapped out of it. She chuckled.

“Why do you keep looking at me?”

“Because you are beautiful” Yuri flushed. “So tell me why you were drinking alone before. Something happened?”

“I broke up with my boyfriend and I was feeling down so I went out for a drink” Yuri sipped on her alcohol.

“Oh, you broke up with your boyfriend?” She nodded. “Well, his loss. You’re beautiful and if he couldn’t see that, it’s not your problem” Yuri smiled.

“Are you like this with every girl?” Jaejoong was confused. “Like what?”

“You flirting with every girl you like?” Jaejoong had an amused smile on his face. “Well, not all the time. You’re special because I really like you” Yuri looked at him and Jaejoong couldn’t help but stare into her eyes. She leaned closer and closer and gave a small peck on his lips. “Thanks for being there when I needed some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter