Chapter 7

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Saturday morning. You were getting ready to a party you weren’t invited too. You felt uncomfortable about the idea. Still, you dressed up in a casual outfit. Jaejoong rang the doorbell and you quickly grabbed your bag and headed out the door.

“Hey ~~~~~”

“Good morning Jaejoong”

“Give me your number so I can call you instead of ringing your doorbell” Jaejoong said.

“Sorry, I don’t own a phone” Jaejoong’s eyes widened. “You don’t own a phone?” You simply shrugged. “I live by myself and I’m lonely all the time, what’s the point in a phone?” You walked ahead of him and he caught up to you.

“You should use this party to make new friends” Jaejoong suggested.

“I don’t think so. Nobody wants to get near me. Heck, I don’t even know why I’m going to the party. Maybe I should just go back home” You were about to turn around but Jaejoong grabbed your wrist.

“You already came out, might as well go to the party” You hesitated and continued to walk with him.

“So you said you lived by yourself? Where’s your father? Don’t you have any siblings?” Jaejoong asked.

“My father ran away after my mother’s incident. I’ve been living with my sister until recently she got accepted into a company to become a celebrity”

“Oh…just like Yuri…” You looked at Jaejoong and he was frowning. You coughed to ease the moment.

“What about you? Where’s your mother?”

“My mother is in America. I don’t know what she is doing there though”

“Oh, at least you still have your parents” You whispered. “It’s okay I guess” The rest of the walk was quiet until you both reached Mina’s house. It was a mansion and it was decorated fairly well. You saw her greeting the guests by her front door.

You and Jaejoong walked up to her. She smiled widely when she saw Jaejoong but frowned when she saw you.

“What are you doing here? I don’t remember inviting you!” She snarled.

“She’s with me. You let her in or we both leave. Your choice” Jaejoong stared into Mina’s eyes. Mina huffed. “Fine. Welcome to my party” You walked inside with Jaejoong.

“I don’t understand why I have to come. Now she is going to hate me even more”

“Who cares what she thinks” Jaejoong grabbed a beer and chugged it down. Then he crushed the can and threw it away.

“Great. What are we supposed to do here?”

“Hyung!” Jaejoong turned around and spotted Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter