Chapter 16

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong was in his room staring at the ceiling and thinking back at the argument he had with you.

*Why am I so scared when it comes to confessing but it’s so easy for me flirt with random girls?*

There was a knock on the door. “Come in”

Junsu popped up with a huge smile and soon all the DBSK boys piled in his room.

“Hyung!” Junsu jumped onto the bed.

“Aish! I’m trying to sleep” Junsu pouted.

“Let’s hang out! We haven’t done so in a long time ever since you keep running away after class ended” Yoochun said.

“Why do you leave so quickly anyways?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong shut his eyes and thought of you. “Is it a girl?” He blushed while the guys laughed.

“So who’s the lucky girl?” Changmin asked.

“~~~~~~” He muttered. The guys gasped. “Did I hear ~~~~~?” Junsu asked.

“Yes! Now go away!” Jaejoong grabbed his pillow and covered his face with it.

“Hyung! We won’t tease you about it so now let’s go out!”

“No!” Jaejoong muffled. The guys gave up and left his room.

*Why can’t I confess?*

You were finally taking a break from work. *I’m so bored. I wonder what Jaejoong is doing*

You stared at your phone. * Should I apologize to him?* You grabbed your phone.

“~~~~~~~!” Jaejoong shouted over the phone.

“Oppa…about yesterday, I’m sorry. You’re a wonderful friend and I really do trust you. I didn’t want to borrow money from you that’s why I kept it away from you. I didn’t mean to harm you” You poured everything out.

“~~~~~, it’s fine. Calm down. I forgive you” Jaejoong was smiling.

“…Would you like to hang out?” Jaejoong’s eyes were about to pop out.*she’s asking me out for the first time!*

“Sure, I’ll pick you up now” He said coolly. You had an amused smile.*Let’s hope we won’t argue this time*

30 minutes later, Jaejoong came to pick you up.

“Hey” He greeted.

“Hi” It was awkward for you once again. *She’s not mad at me anymore?*

“So what would you like to do today?” Jaejoong asked.

You thought for a moment. “How about we eat first?” He nodded. You and jaejoong walked to a nearby restaurant and ate yummy food.

“Wah! I’m so full!~” You shouted. Jaejoong just grinned. *She’s so cute. Hard to believe she is lonely*

“Oppa, let’s go to the noraebang!”

“Noraebang? Wae? You want to sing?” You shook your head. He gave you a confused look. “I want to listen to you sing!”

You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the noraebang. *Our hands are touching. Such warmth*He was smiling like a fool.

*Oh no! What is wrong with me? Why did I just grabbed his hand?*<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter