Chapter 14

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days passed by quickly and you haven’t seen Jaejoong in a long time. You never turned your phone on either to save money. 3 months was almost up for you. You couldn’t have a good night sleep ever since the loan sharks came after you. You were worried you would ruin Seohyun’s dream if they ever went to her for money. You just couldn’t ruin Seohyun, not after your mother.

It was almost midnight and you got off the bus and began walking to your apartment. You stopped when you saw the loan sharks waiting for you. You tried to look for an escape but it was too late.

“You can’t run away from me ~~~~~~” *Shoot.*

A loan shark walked up to you and spun you around. You shivered in fear. “Don’t worry, 3 months isn’t up yet but it will be soon” he laughed.

“I just came to check up on you to make sure you didn’t leave” The loan shark touched your cheek all the way to your neck. You stepped away from him.

“I’ll give you the money soon…” You whispered.

“Damn straight you will!” He snarled. You flinched at his voice. He coughed. “I also came here to offer you a job that will earn you big bucks so you can pay off your father’s debt”

“W-what is it?” You mentally slapped yourself on the forehead. *I already have a job. Why did I even bother to ask?*

He walked up to you. He was so close to you, you could even feel his hot breath on your neck.

“Come and work at the club. Show off your curves. Everybody will love it and you can get what you need. Everybody is happy that way” He began to touch you again and you slapped his hand away. He frowned.

“Stop!” You screamed.

“Come on, if you’re going to work at the club, you have to start getting used to people touching you. Right?” He continued to touch you and slapped him across the face.

“You ! You will regret you did that!” He was about to hit you but a figure appeared out of the dark.

“She said stop!” You turned around to look at your savior.

Jaejoong walked into the light. “Jaejoong oppa?!”

“So you got a boyfriend? Focus on getting money instead of dating!” the loan shark pushed you.  You fell on the floor and your knees started to bleed. Jaejoong ran up to you.

“Gwenchana?” You slowly nodded. Jaejoong turned to the loan shark. “You messed wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter