Chapter 24

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Class ended soon and you began packing your stuff.

“~~~~~~” Jaejoong sweetly called out to you.

“Wae?”

“Let’s hang out now!” You shook your head. “I can’t. I have work and so do you mister!” Jaejoong pouted.

IU walked over to Jaejoong. “I’ll hang out with you today” IU smiled. You and Jaejoong glanced at each other and then back at IU. He scratched the back of his head.

“Sorry, ~~~~~ is right. I still have to go to work. Maybe next time we can hang out” She pouted.

“Oh. Then where do you work at?” She asked.

“I work at an ice-cream store”

“Ice cream?” IU gasped. “I love ice-cream! I’ll walk with you!” IU linked her arm around Jaejoong’s arm. You looked at Jaejoong and he was trying to push IU away but she wouldn’t let go. You sighed.

“Bye oppa! I’ll see you tomorrow” You waved and left the room.

“Wait! At least let me walk with you! Aish IU!” It was too late for Jaejoong to catch up.

You push open the door to your work place and you greeted Woohyun and your other co-workers. You saw L looking at the items on the shelf.

“Oh! L!” He turned around to meet eyes with you.

“Long time no see! How’s everything?”  You shrugged.

“It’s okay”

“Doesn’t seem like everything is okay”

“It’s fine. What brings you here today?” You put your stuff down.

“Just looking at the new items” L said as he examined the camera. You looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter