Chapter 12

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were shocked as Jaejoong stood in front of you.

“~~~~~~ shi do you know him?” Woohyun asked as you slowly nodded your head.

“Jaejoong oppa…wae?”

“Come out with me. I need to talk to you”

“I’m working right now.” He glared at you. Woohyun felt the intensity. “~~~~~, go out, I can handle this while you are gone” He lightly pushed you out. Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and pulled you out the door.

“Let go of me! My wrist hurts!” You were getting slightly irritated. *Why is he so angry?*

Jaejoong stopped walking and released your wrist. He spun around to meet face to face with you. You rubbed your arm.

“Wae?” He asked.  You stopped rubbing your arm and looked at him. You opened your mouth to speak but he interrupted you.

Jaejoong grabbed your shoulders and started to shake you.  “Wae?! Why did you stop going to school? Why didn’t you tell me anything? I thought we were friends!”

You pushed his arms away. “Stop it! I have my reasons! I told you to not worry about me already! Why couldn’t you just trust me?!”

There was silence for a few seconds.

“I’m sorry” Jaejoong softly said. “I should’ve trusted you” You sighed.

“Oppa, let’s stop arguing, araso?” Jaejoong didn’t move. *Why are you acting like this?*

“Can you at least tell me why you stopped going to school?”

“I’m working full time right now; I don’t have time for school”

“Why are you working full time?” You bit your lip. *If I tell him, he will definitely lend me the money. He’s given me enough help*

“~~~~~~?” He waved his hand in front of you.

“I….I…” You stammered. “Do you need money for tuition? I can help you” You quickly raised both of your hands to stop him.

“No! I just need it for personal reasons. I’ll be back in school soon. Just not right now”

“Are you sure?” You faked a smile. “I’m positive”

“Araso. Oh and in case you have forgotten, friends don’t lie to each other” You gulped and squeezed your eyes shut. *Shoot. Did he see through me?*

Jaejoong studied your expression carefully. *She seems suspicious*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter