Chapter 29

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were in your room staring at the full moon. *Why was he in a hurry?* You pouted and looked at your phone to see if Jaejoong left any calls or messages. To your disappointment, there was none. You yelled in frustration and shoved your phone inside your drawer. *I’ll do some homework to get my mind off of him*

You opened your textbook and looked at the first problem. You stared at it for a few minutes and dropped your pencil and groaned. *This isn’t working!* You went back to your bed and stared at the ceiling. You slowly fell asleep. The following morning, you checked your phone again. You were becoming worried because Jaejoong still hasn’t left any calls or messages. You frowned and went to school alone. When you entered the classroom, you heard whispers of Jaejoong and Yuri being together.

“YAH! ~~~~~~, I thought you were Jaejoong’s girlfriend?” Mina shouted.

“I…I..am” She smirked. “Then what was he doing with Yuri yesterday at a bar?!” You were confused.

“They-they were at a bar yesterday?” You stammered.

“Tch. Some girlfriend you are. I’m starting to think your relationship with Jaejoong is fake” Mina said. You were getting annoyed. You huffed and sat at your desk. Throughout the entire school day, you didn’t see Jaejoong anywhere. So finally you decided to call him after school and after a few rings, he picked up.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Oppa! Where are you?! Why aren’t you at school today?! Is everything okay?” You flooded him with questions.

“Calm down ~~~~~, I’m fine. I had business to take care of today. So I didn’t go to school. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” You frowned.

“Araso. Remember to take a break!-“ You heard a familiar female voice through the phone. You were hoping that it wasn’t who you thought it would be.

“A-are you with Yuri right now?” Jaejoong was surprised. “P-please don’t misunderstand ~~~~~~!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter