Chapter 28

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you entered the classroom bright and early. As you walked towards your desk, you saw a letter sitting on your desk. *What’s this?*

You cautiously opened the letter. It was written with neat handwriting addressed to you. The letter said:

Dear ~~~~~~,

I didn’t know how confront you so I wrote this letter to you instead. I hope you will finish reading this before you throw it out. I just wanted to clear up the misunderstandings from the past. I know the damage I have caused you back then is undeniable but I hope you can forgive me one day. You were my first best friend and I should have stayed by your side but I was afraid to be bullied. But I also had to move because of my dad’s business trips. If I could go back into the past, I would change my actions. Also, regarding Jaejoong, I’m sorry I wanted him all to myself. I was selfish and I learned my lesson. Last night, when he told me he only loved you I realized there was no way for us to be together. You are really lucky you know that? Anyways, I’m not going to be in school today because my dad has to move again. I’m going to miss you!

Love, IU

When you finished reading the letter, you felt guilty. You wanted to forgive her before she moved away again. You ran out the classroom and bumped into Jaejoong. He caught you by the waist.

“Woah! Why are you in a hurry?” You looked desperate.

“IU! Where does she live?!” Jaejoong was confused.

“IU? What happened?”

“Hurry! Tell me where she lives!” Before Jaejoong could speak again, you grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. Jaejoong drove you to her house. You saw people moving her furniture into the moving truck. You spotted IU inside, talking to one of the workers.

You got out of the car and shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter