Chapter 5

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You went to change into your uniform and began to work. Jaejoong entered the kitchen doing his usual things. Your first customer of the day entered. You couldn’t help but stare at her. She was beautiful from head to toe. You were slightly jealous.

“Hello, how may I help you?”

“Hi, is Jaejoong here today?” The customer asked.

“Yes, he is. Would you like to see him?”

“That would be nice” You nodded and walked into the kitchen.

“Manager Jaejoong! A girl is here to see you” Jaejoong stopped what he was doing. “A girl?” You just nodded your head. Jaejoong followed you outside of the kitchen. His eyes widened.

“Yuri?!” She looked up and smiled. “Jaejoong!”

*So this is Yuri? Wow…she is so beautiful. No wonder Jaejoong has a crush on her*

“What are you doing here?”

“Let’s talk somewhere else” Yuri looked at you and you quickly looked away. “Uh…sure” Jaejoong left with Yuri to a nearby park.

“I have somethi-“ “I need to tell-“ Jaejoong and Yuri laughed.

“You go first” Jaejoong offered. “Remember I told you yesterday that I took dance lessons?” Jaejoong nodded. “Well, it’s because I’m going to be a celebrity” Jaejoong frowned.

“A celebrity?” She nodded. “I’ve been thinking a lot and I decided to accept the offer. Don’t you think it’s great?”

“Y-yeah, great..just great” Suddenly, Yuri pulled Jaejoong in for a hug. “Jaejoong, you’re the first person I told about my decision. I’m really glad you’re my friend” Jaejoong could feel his heart breaking into many pieces. “I’m really happy you’re my friend too…” Yuri pulled away. “So what did you want to tell me?” She stared into his eyes innocently.

*Should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter