Chapter 20

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up in the middle of the night and the first thing you noticed was that Jaejoong was not with you. You saw a note next to your bed.

‘~~~~~~, I have to go to school and work. I’ll be back tomorrow to see you. Have plenty of rest and stay strong! – Jaejoong’

You sighed and placed the note back on your table. You coughed and slowly got out of bed. You wanted to eat some more of Jaejoong’s rice porridge but there was none left. You made some for yourself and when you finished eating, you went back to bed. You stared at the ceiling and then you picked your phone up. You didn’t have any calls or messages. You were feeling lonely once again. You wanted to call Jaejoong but you were scared you would be disturbing him. You just sat on your bed staring at your phone. Finally, you placed it on the table and went to sleep. The next morning, your phone woke you up.

“Yobosaeyo?” You groggily said.

“Are you feeling better ~~~~~~?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m a lot better now. Sorry for worrying you. I caused too much trouble for you” You shamefully said.

“You can make it up to me!” Jaejoong had a sneaky grin on his face.

“How?” You were curious. “Go on a date with me when you feel better!”

“D-date?” You stammered. “Date!”

“Araso. I’ll go on a date with you”

“You promise?” Jaejoong cheerfully said. “Yes I promise”

“Anyways, can you open the door?”

“Wae? You’re here?”

“Just open it” Jaejoong sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter