Chapter 19

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You packed your stuff and left school early. You got on a bus and headed to your mother’s grave. You bought some of your mother’s favorite flowers. When you finally reached your mother’s grave, you carefully laid the flowers on the ground next to her stone.  You paid your respect and then you comfortably sat in front of her stone.

“Umma….Are you doing okay?” You sighed.

“Things haven’t been going so well ever since you left. Dad left a huge debt and I had to pay it off for him. Those days were the most tiring days ever. Seohyun unnie got into a company. You must be proud that at least one of your daughters is doing well, right?”

You were silent for a moment. You felt tears coming out of your eyes and you looked at the sky. You sniffed to hold back your tears.

“Umma, I really want to join you in Heaven. I really miss you. Please come back.” A big gust of wind came and you held your arms together for warmth.

“Can you hear me umma? I really want to be next to you!” You shouted. More gusts of wind came. You lay next to your mother’s grave and you close your eyes.

“At least let me sleep next to you for a few moment” You gently said. When you woke up, the sky was almost fully dark. You had overslept. You sneezed and your head was hurting a bit.

“Goodbye umma” You bowed one last time and then you walked to the nearest bus stop. You took out your phone and saw you had 10 missed calls from Jaejoong. You sighed and put your phone back in your pocket. You got off the bus soon and walked towards your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter