Chapter 25

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night time and you were packing your stuff up. You walked out the store and saw Jaejoong waiting for you.

“Jaejoong!” You were surprised to see him.

“Why are you so surprised? I am your boyfriend now” He grinned. You just smiled at him.

“Let’s go somewhere to eat!” You frowned. “It’s so late! I still have to do homework” Jaejoong pouted.

“Fine, will you cook for me then?”

“Aigo, fine I will cook for you” He held your hand and you both went to your home.

When you reached your apartment, you quickly went to cook dinner while Jaejoong watched you cook. He was admiring how your backside looked while you were cooking. He grinned to himself and then he got up and wrapped his arms around your waist. You were surprised for a moment and then relaxed.

“Why don’t you go watch tv or do your homework first? I’m almost done cooking” You said as you stirred the pasta sauce.

“I want to spend some time with you” He whispered into your ear. Your heart fluttered.

“DONE!” You shouted. He chuckled and you giggled along with him. You placed the pasta on the plates and Jaejoong helped you place it on the table. You were both eating.

“This is so good!” You smiled and continued eating.

“Oh! Today IU-“ You looked up with furrowed eyebrows.

“IU confessed to me today” You stopped eating and Jaejoong saw you were uncomfortable.

“But I rejected her!” He quickly said. You nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter