Chapter 26

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you went to school and you heard whispers but you shrugged it off. Jaejoong didn’t arrive yet so you took your seat. IU was watching every move you were making. She suddenly stood up and walked over to you.

“Good morning ~~~~~~!” She chirped. You gave her a weird look.

“How come Jaejoong doesn’t come to school with you?” You were taking books out of your bag but you stopped and glanced at IU.

“Maybe he doesn’t want to walk me to school? Besides, why do you care?” IU simply shrugged.

“Aren’t you guys a couple?” You rolled your eyes. Soon, Mina came up to your desk and shoved your books onto the floor.

“You and Jaejoong are a couple?!” She was angry and she began to huff. IU covered and you gave her a deadly glare. You coughed.

“We’re not a couple”

“Then what is she talking about?” Mina pointed to IU.

“She was saying she saw Jaejoong go out with a girl. But it wasn’t me” Mina stared at you and you uncomfortably shifted in your seat. “You better not be dating Jaejoong. In fact, don’t even get near him!” Mina walked off and you sighed.

“Hey! Stop going through my private life! We’re not friends anymore! And also, if you tell anyone we are dating, I’m going to tell them your secret!” IU frowned and went back to her seat. You went to pick your books off the floor but then someone came to help you. You looked up and saw Seyong, the class president.

“Ah! Thanks Seyong-shi!” He smiled at you.

“No need to thank me!” He handed you your books and he returned to his seat. Jaejoong saw what happened and he felt jealousy rising up.

“~~~~~~!” You looked at him and shushed him.

“Not so loud! I don’t want people to know we are dating remember?” Jaejoong frowned.

“I told you I will protect you if anybody messes with you!” You looked around the room and saw people were giving you attention. You pulled him out of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter