Chapter 27

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You finally calmed down and walked into the bathroom to wash your face. You splashed cold water and then dried your face. You stared at yourself and mentally said to yourself “hwaiting!”

You exited the bathroom and Jaejoong was leaning against the wall, waiting for you. He smiled a bit when he saw you were feeling better about yourself.

“Let’s go back to class, araso?” Jaejoong said. You nodded and he held out his hand. You stared at it for a few seconds and then you happily intertwined fingers with him. *I don’t have to be afraid anymore. I have Jaejoong now!* After class, Jaejoong was waiting for you by the school lobby.

“Jaejoong oppa, why are you here?”

“I decided I should walk you to work every day. Isn’t that what boyfriends do?” You were surprised at first but then you smiled at his thoughtfulness.

You reached the store and you didn’t want to separate from Jaejoong but you forced yourself.

“Thanks for walking with me oppa! Be safe araso?” You waved at him. He waved back and headed off. You entered the store and saw L talking to Woohyun.

“L! What are you doing here?” You put your stuff down.

“I haven’t seen you in awhile ~~~~~. Are you doing well?” You nodded your head.

“I just came by to tell Woohyun my good news”

“What good news?” You were curious.

“L is going to Japan to work for a fashion magazine. He is going to take pictures of beautiful models! I’m so jealous!” Woohyun blurted. You chuckled.

“Is that so?” L simply grinned.

“Congratulations! I’m very happy for you!” You said and L ruffled your hair.

“Thanks guys! I should get going now! I don’t know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter