Chapter 30 (Final)

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AHHHH!” A little girl screamed and ran.

“Kim Jaemi! Come back here!” You shouted and ran after your daughter.

Jaejoong who was in the living room with your son, Kim Jaehwa, was chuckling. Jaemi ran to her father and pouted.

“Appa! Umma wants me to practice the piano but I don’t want too!” She continued to pout. You finally reached her and you were breathing for air.

“Jaemi! You have to practice right now!” You shouted.

“I don’t want too!” You looked at Jaejoong for help and he sighed. He picked Jaemi up and walked out of the living room.  

“APPA! PUT ME DOWN!” Jaemi screamed and you simply shook your head. You sat on the couch and closed your eyes.

“Umma, why does appa listen to you so well? Why did you marry appa?” Jaehwa asked.

You smiled at him.

[FLASHBACK]

It was graduation day. You and Jaejoong were sitting in the auditorium waiting to get your diploma.

“We are finally graduating!” You were excited. Jaejoong chuckled.

“I’m so proud of you ~~~~~~”

“I’m proud of you too. You helped me get through school so thank you” You stared at Jaejoong.

“ATTENTION! We will start the ceremony right now! Please sit in your seat!” The principal said. You and Jaejoong sat down and waited until your names were called out.

“Seo ~~~~~~~” You gracefully walked and received your diploma. Jaejoong witnessed everything and so did Seohyun who was in the crowd. You didn’t know she was attending your ceremony.

After the ceremony, everybody was taking pictures with family and friends. Your classmates all swarmed around Jaejoong begging for a picture with him. You were smiling and you agreed. You looked around the campus and suddenly you heard a familiar voice.

“Seo ~~~~~~” You turned around and saw your older sister.

“Unnie!!” You ran and hugged her. You felt tears of happiness coming.

“~~~~ ah, you’re a big girl now. Congratulations, I knew you could do it!” You grinned.

“Thank you unnie! When did you come?”

“I came before. I wanted to surprise you.” You nodded your head.

Jaejoong was taking pictures with his classmates when Yuri appeared, waiting for him. He pushed the girls aside and walked up to her.

“Yuri…”

“Congratulations Jaejoong” Yuri handed him some flowers. Jaejoong gratefully accepted them.

“When you have time, treat me to some food, araso?” Jaejoong grinned and nodded his head.

“Thank you for helping me”

“That’s what friends are for” Yuri smiled. “I think I should go. Good luck to you and ~~~~~.Come to my concerts in the future!” Yuri sighed and waved and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter