Chapter 1

That was Then, This is Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a rainy day as you walked to school. You entered the classroom and you could hear the whispers amongst the students. You sat at your seat and stared out at the window. You couldn’t help yourself but to think about your traumatizing past.

YOUR PAST

“~~~~~~! Come on, it’s time to go home” Your mother called you as you went to pick up your favorite ball.

“Umma!” You ran towards her and held her hand tightly. You walked with her and stopped in front of a street. Someone honked their car and scared you. You dropped your favorite ball and ran after it.

“~~~~~~~! Come back!” Your mother ran after you and soon a car came crashing into your mother who was protecting you.  You opened your eyes and saw  blood everywhere.

“Umma! Umma!” you kept shaking your mother but she was unresponsive. You cried and shouted for help. Fortunately, a middle aged man called the ambulance for you. Soon your mother was taken to the hospital. You were quiet when you were in the hospital waiting for your father and sister, Seohyun.

“~~~~~~! Where’s your mother? What happened?” Your father was panicking.

“Appa, calm down! She’s still in the operating room” Seohyun tried to calm your father.

The light went off which signaled the surgery was over and the doctor came out.

“Doctor! Doctor! How’s my wife doing?” The doctor removed his mask and expressed his condolences.

“I’m so sorry. We tried our best.” I was shocked as my father and sister began to sob.

I killed my mother.

Just then my father pointed his finger at me. “How could you? She was your mother. You killed her!” I couldn’t defend myself.

“Appa…” You softly called out.

“Don’t call me appa! I’m not your appa anymore!” You began to beg on the floor. Seohyun had to pick you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter