Information

Red

Luhan scrambled to his feet as Shaye calmly stared up at him ignoring everyone else around them. “What was that? They’re your memories so how did he know you were in front of him?”

 Shaye shook her head “Jumping dimensions has probably made him super sensitive and/or he’s probably a seer or something similar from where he comes from” she shrugged.

“But still, it happened inside of your memories.”

Shaye nodded slowly “Yeah… which means that anyone who passed by while he was talking to ‘no one’ probably thought he was a nutter. Besides, nothing happened to us so I don’t see why you’re so worked up about it.” She looked around noticing the blank stares “What?”

Tao laughed “Nutter?”

Shaye blinks and frowns “yeah: a nut, crazy, completely off his rocker.”

He ruffled her hair before helping her stand “You should mess with kitsune time more often. Especially if you’re going to start slipping out with interesting words afterwards, sis.” She glared up at him briefly; she knew that last word was deliberate especially since he didn’t use mei this time. She had left it up to him to reveal what their relation was but she didn’t think he would end the game so soon.

“Ha! Pay up” Chanyeol held a hand out to Baekhyun. Who glanced at Taehyung “Thanks for the help bro.”

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Shaye’s waist and rested his chin on her shoulder “She might be my mate but I only met her a couple of weeks ago.”

Shaye continued to stare at Tao who shrugged “I got bored.”

“Why is Exo more shocked over this information than BTS?” Shaye jumped at the deep voice causing Taehyung to chuckle as she looked around their shoulders to see BAP sitting on the couches. She waved at them “When did you get here?”

“While you and Luhan were napping.”

Taehyung turned himself and Shaye to face them. “Suga hyung isn’t freaking out so why should we?” Tao waves his hand interrupting everyone “That’s not important right now.”

He took Shaye’s shoulders “Did you see it?”

“No but I felt it. Two energy readings.”

Suho stepped into the conversation “How can you feel stuff in your memories?”

“It might just be a kitsune trait but when you travel through your memories you can slow the chaos and find what’s important, something you may have missed.” Shaye slipped from Taehyung’s arms and dropped to her knees as a thought crossed her mind “Bloody ing hell.”

Tao crouched in front of her “Are you sure there are two? I only had one.”

Shaye nodded and held her hand out so he could help her back up. She immediately started to pace, causing some of the guys to find another spot in the room so they were out of her way. “Two portals with the same energy reading. Typically means they’re for the same place…. Someone probably opened one from our end and someone else opened one on their end.” She bit her lip as the guys just watched her walk back and forth. She snapped her fingers “Even if they were for the same place they wouldn’t have the same exact readings.”

Baekhyun sighed “Enlighten us little sis, where is your thought process going?”

She turned to face them with a Cheshire grin splitting her face “Whoever made the second portal doesn’t want those behind the first to know they’re here. So they’re basically hiding a portal in the ‘shadow’ of the other. I need to find him.” She spun on her heels to grab her things. NamJoon paused her with a hand on her shoulder “Who?”

“The man from the portal, I need more information.”

He searched her eyes “I know it’s important but can the physical search wait a couple of days? The full moon is tomorrow.”

Her eyes widened “No wonder” she muttered. She sighed “Yeah it can wait a couple of days. Would it be a bother if I spoke with Maru? I’d like to see if he has any information we don’t have yet.”

NamJoon shrugged “That’s fine.”

“What about asking your police friends for help?” Jimin nudged her shoulder.

“Too much attention” Yoongi and Shaye replied. She suddenly spun and gave Jimin a hug “But that doesn’t mean I can’t look into their system to see if anything has cropped up there.”

“Hm… let’s not do that” Yoongi wrapped his arms around her waist when she let go of Jimin.

“But-”

Yoongi shook his head “Your fingers are getting itchy because of the moon especially since NamJoon asked you to wait. I’m going to ask you to put this off as well. No hacking during the full moon.”

“But-”

He buried his face in her neck “Let us be your voice of reason, I know you’re one of the best but even the best make mistakes.”

Shaye scoffed “We’ll see whose, who’s voice of reason tomorrow.”

“Is that so?” he poked her side and she bit her lip to suppress a giggle.

“Yes.”

“I’ve known you since we were kids. You’ve always had amazing control for a supernatural person during the full moon. But since we’ve bonded you’ve started to get itchy around the full moon when you don’t have something to keep your mind occupied. This will be your first full moon after having bonded with an entire pack how do you think you’ll fair?”

Shaye tilted her head to look up at him “You’re right I’m not entirely sure what to expect tomorrow or the next couple of days for that matter. However need I remind you who’s taking away things that’ll occupy my mind? The more you bar me from the worse I’ll be.”

Yoongi sighed and turned her to face him fully “You’ve never made a mistake while hacking, I don’t want you to start making them.”

She nodded in understanding “There’s a few more hours before moon rise at least let me gather as much information before then or I’ll go crazy.”

 Yoongi sighed again “Alright, I suppose that’s fair.”

“Thanks!” she took his face in her hands and pecked him on the lips before running off with her brothers along with Jungkook and Hoseok to gather as much information as they could before they needed to ‘lock down’ the computers.