The Perfume & The Shampoo

The Boys

the last two chapters it's soooo YoonWon, so the next chapters will be KyuNa overload ^^


 

 

Author’s POV

Yoona is marking on her desk calendar. The day when Siwon’s bumped into her. The day when she met with Siwon in Kyunghee’s book fair. The day when Siwon called her for the first time. The day when they had coffee time. Yoona still can’t believe that she & Siwon have known each other for almost a week. And moreover after the coffee time, there’s no one day without Siwon’s message in her inbox. Eventhough the message just saying ‘Good morning Yoona. Fighting for today’,  ‘Goodnite Yoona. Sleep well & sweet dream’. It’s still from Siwon sunbae, right?

“La la la it’s a new month tomorrow!!!!” Yoona turned her calendar. She gasped when she saw that August 1st already marked on it. ‘National High School Choir Competition: INCHEON’

“Omo~~ how could I forget it?” Yoona took her phone then called someone. When she heard someone out there has picked her call, she unknowingly yelled, “KYUHYUN!!!”

Yoona!!! I’ve told you so many times, don’t scream at phone. I’m not deaf!” Kyuhyun, whom Yoona called, got piss off because of Yoona’s too loud voice.

Yoona just giggled, she knows that Kyuhyun doesn’t like her loudy voice. “I’m sorry Mr. Cho! By the way, did you remember that High School Choir competition is tomorrow?”

Tomorrow?? Aisshhhh… I forgot it! In Incheon right??”

“Uh-huh. We should go to support our high school, like our sunbaes did when we were in competition before! Are you free tomorrow right? Don’t tell me you can’t go because you’ll play basketball like you did last year!!”

Yoona just brought one bad moment. She still remember what happened last year. She begged Kyuhyun to come and support for her last high school choir competition. But Kyuhyun said he couldn’t go because he had to play for basketball friendly match with his university’s sunbaes at that time. Yoona was disappointed, but luckily their school won so she forgave Kyuhyun easily.

I see I see. Okay let’s go!”

“Great!!! That’s the good Cho Kyuhyun sunbae!!!” Yoona giggled.

Is there any other of our friends who will come?”

“I don’t know! I’ll try to contact them after this! I miss them. I can’t wait to meet Dana sonsaengnim again!!”

I know, I kinda miss them too! Ah I almost forget, I can’t use my car tomorrow, it’s being modificated, and I don’t think my appa will allow me to use his car!

“Aishhh..Kyuhyun, there are so many ways to go to Incheon. What do you want? Bus? Train? Subway? Taxi?”

Subway, sounds good!!”

“Okay let’s meet tomorrow at Soyosan Station. 9AM! Don’t be late!”

What? I should the one who said ‘Don’t be late’. Like I don’t know that you are queen of late!”

Yoona chuckled again. “I won’t. Siwon sunbae will wake me up!”

What? Siwon sunbae? Are you kidding?”

“No! He always text me every morning! And you know, we even had coffee time at Handel & Gretel a few days ago!!”

Really? Why are you just telling me now?”

“I don’t think you’ll care!”

Maybe I don’t care, but at least you should treat me right?

Yoona sighed. “Why only about treat on your mind huh? Don’t you know how much I’ve spent my money to treat you?”

You’ve just treated me at school! As I remember, if we’re hanging out I always be the one who pays.”

“Then it’s your fault. You always forbid me if I’m going to pay! And now you regretted it, huh?”

I didn’t regret! I just want you to share your happiness by treating me!”

The arguing battle keeps continuing. As usual, no one who wants to lose.

 

****

 

Yoona is running as fas as she can after out off the bus. It’s not because she scares she will be left for subway but she afraid Kyuhyun will scold her. While running, she thinks what she should say to Kyuhyun what if she’s really late. Kyuhyun will laugh at her if she says that she didn’t receive a morning text from Siwon. Yoona panted, she’s surprised seeing so many people who wants to go by subway too this morning. Yoona felt someone behind grab her arm.

“You almost late!” That Kyuhyun’s voice, sounded flat.

Before Yoona opened to say sorry, Kyuhyun’s already dragged her to walk towards the subway which just came. The people are trying to get into the subway too. Luckily, Yoona and Kyuhyun, could get in, though they didn’t get seats.

Yoona is standing leaned on the iron pole near the entrancre door. Kyuhyun standing beside her and holding the handle for passenger who doesn’t get seat.

Kyuhyun put off his earphone then whispered to Yoona. “Why are so many people interested going by subway too? You should've not given advice to go by it!”

“What? You’re the one who said subway sounds good!” Yoona said in low voice but with deathglare in her eyes.

Kyuhyun just sighed and put back on his earphone. He thought they shouldn’t continue their arguments, because it’s not funny to get attentions from the people around them.

Yoona suddenly felt uneasy. There’s a man around 40s who’s standing in front of her and keep staring at her. And Yoona doesn’t like the way that man’s staring so she tried to look the other way. Yoona is not the only one who felt something wrong with that man, Kyuhyun got suspicious too. He secretly always pay attention to the man’s attitude.

Out of nowhere, that man offered his hand towards Yoona’s thigh, but before he can touch it, Kyuhyun caught his hand and held it strongly.

“Ahjussi, stay away your hand from her!!” Kyuhyun looked at that man and said distincly. His face looked scary!

Yoona surprised, she didn’t aware that the suspicious man wanted to touch her. Her fear before was proved. But she's lucky to have Kyuhyun beside who protected her.

All the people look at those three persons. The man suddenly moved and stay away from Yoona and Kyuhyun without saying sorry, maybe he ashamed because the other people talked about him and called him as ert.

Kyuhyun also moved in front of Yoona, the place where the ert man stood before so that he can protect her if there’s another ert. "Don't worry, you'll be safe!"

“Thank you so much!” Yoona said softly. Kyuhyun just nodded.

The subway stopped in next station. A lot of people are getting in and making inside the subway more narrow. Without unaware there’s almost no distance anymore between Yoona and Kyuhyun. It's because some people pushed Kyuhyun to move forward so that they got place to stand.

Yoona can smell Kyuhyun’s perfume clearer. She knows this smell for so long because Kyuhyun never change his perfume since high school. And Yoona likes it. It smells soft but manly, also addicted.

“Yoona, what shampoo did you use?” Kyuhyun asked unexpectedly.

Yoona lifted her face up to make a glance to Kyuhyun. “Why suddenly you asked?”

“Nothing. It just smells like flowers in spring! I love it!”

Yoona don’t know what to do but smile. She’s thinking she deserved to be happy because it’s easier to get an A for Math test than get a compliment from Kyuhyun.

Yoona still smiles secretly, when she felt something touching her right ear. She lifted her face up again, then she saw Kyuhyun is trying to put a half of his earphones to her ear. While the other earphone keep on his left ear.

“Let’s listen to the the songs. So this trip won’t be so boring!!!” Kyuhyun smiled.

Yoona gave a smile back for Kyuhyun. And listen to the song! Yoona smiled again, when she recognized what the song which was playing from Kyuhyun's iPhone. One of Kyuhyun’s favorite song. Isn’t She Lovely from Stevie Wonder.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love