Book Fair: Part I

The Boys

Author’s POV

Yoona is still daydreaming with what’s happened to her today. And now, in her living room, she puts her hands on her chin and remembering the moment when Siwon held her hand, talked to her, smile at her…

“Aigoooo…..” Yoona touched her cheeks. Really, she felt that it was like a dream. She keeps touching her hand that has been held by Siwon or put it on her cheek hoped she can feel Siwon’s warm hand again.

“Awww…” Yoona back to her senses, when she felt a pillow hit her head from behind. “Heechul Oppa, don’t be like this!”

“Stop smiling alone like a crazy person. Your boyfriend is calling!” Heechul smirked.

“What?”

“Your boyfriend, I mean Kyuhyun, is calling. Hurry to pick the phone, don’t make a guy waiting!”

Yoona stands up, moves to where the phone placed then yelled “YAAAA….!”

Hey, can you be more polite to a person, huh?” Kyuhyun’s voice felt irritating, he seemed surprise because he heard Yoona’s yell just now.

“Why are you calling me by house’s phone instead of my cellphone?”

It’s up to me, I’m the one who calls you! Hey Yoona, are you free tomorrow?!”

“Yes, so what?” Yoona’s voice in lazy tone.

Tomorrow, my  campus will have a book fair. There’s gonna be a big sale for novels and comics. I think you will like it!”

Hearing the words novel, comic, and sale, Yoona gets excited. “Huh Really??? Of course I’ll love it!!!!”

Hmm….look, now your voice is cheerful like a kindergarten kid! So different with the voice you first talked to me before.”

Yoona chuckle. “Sorry sorry then.”

Okay, I’ll fetch you tomorrow at 10 AM. Remember you have to ready when I arrive! Get it?”

“Yes, don’t worry, I’ll be ready when you fetch me!”

Good. See you tomorrow!”

“See you!” Yoona hung up the phone, then smile brightly.

“So the new couple, will have date tomorrow???” Heechul suddenly appeared in front of Yoona and made her felt irritating.

“I’ve told you so many times Oppa. Kyuhyun and me are not dating! Please stop talking nonsense!”

Heechul just laughing. He always feel satisfied if he makes Yoona mad.

***

Yoona’s POV

I’m checking my looks at mirror, when my omma calls from downstairs that Kyuhyun has arrived. I look at watch on my wrist and yeah he’s on time as always. I grab my bag and go out from my room. “Omma, I’ll leave!!!” I  yelled to my omma who’s arranging the flowers in living room. Thanks God, Heechul oppa had leaved an hour ago, then he couldn’t tease me about Kyuhyun.

I see the red Ferrari car in front of my house. This is my second time seeing that car but it still amazed me. The window at driver seat runs down. “Yoona, hurry up!” Kyuhyun told me.

“Yes Mister!!! I’m coming!” I walk happily then come into his car.

As long as on the way to Kyuhyun’s campus we have argue about everything. First because I’ve made him waited for me, but seriously I think he was the one who came too early and I don’t think that he was waiting for me for so long. Then we argue about whose campus is better, really this topic is our most talking all the time, never has ending for it. The next arguments are about Kyuhyun who’s driven too fast (well at least for me), about my lipgloss which is too shiny for Kyuhyun (didn’t he know that this lipgloss’ color trends these days?),  and so on. We never run out of topic for arguing. In the end, no one who’s absolutely win over each other, we just feel satisfy to make the others mad or irritating. We have argued until  I haven’t realized that we already arrived at Kyuhyun’s campus.

“Is this your campus?” I asked, stupid question, of course this is it.

“More beautiful than yours right?” upredictable answer from Kyuhyun. “Come on!” Kyuhyun went out of car.

I go out too, but I’m still keep standing beside his car, not moves any inches, suddenly feel a little worried. Kyuhyun turns to see me, he feels something’s wrong with me.

“Yoona! Why are you still here?” Kyuhyun approached me.

“Em…is it okay if I’m going in?” I said, softly, then bite my lip.

“Eh??”

“I’m afraid I’ll feel uncomfortable there since only you whom I know! Then what if I’ll look like a lost girl….”

“Aish….Yoona!” Kyuhyun cut my words then grabbed my hand. “Don’t worry, no one will eat you up! If someone asks who you are just answer you’re my dongsaeng. Everything’s will be alright!” Kyuhyun smile at me. “Let’s go!”

Kyuhyun pulls my hand gently. We walk hand in hand to go inside. After hearing Kyuhyun’s words and  with his hand holds mine, I feel comfortable and safe now.

“Oh that’s Donghae!” Kyuhyun let go of my hand then use it to wave at Donghae! “DONGHAE!!!”

“Ya…Kyuhyun, you just came, huh?!” Donghae run to us! “Oh Yoona, you come too! Wow!!!!”

I bow to him. “We meet again oppa! How are you?”

Donghae oppa smile brightly. “I’m really fine!!!! I guess you’re doing good too! Kyuhyun, all the people looking for you, they need you to help them.”

“Aishhh…Alright! by the way please take care of Yoona, I’ll see them! Yoona, you hang around to see the book fair with Donghae first, okay?”

“Okay then!!!” However, I have to agree, right? Though, I’ll feel awkward without Kyuhyun.

“Don’t worry, Yoona will being safe with me!” Donghae winked at me and makes me chuckle. He’s cute after all. Kyuhyun just nodded then go to some place quickly.

“So how could you be here?” Donghae oppa started the conversation. Well, I guess maybe I can be friends with him. At least he’s already knew me.

“I love to read novels and comics, Kyuhyun told me that there are many sales for today. And here I am now!”

“Let me be your guide. May I?”

“I’d loved to. It sounds better than I have to walk alone!!”

We laugh together. Then… “Donghae!!”

A voice from a girl who called Donghae oppa behind us. We both turn away. Then I see a beautiful girl with a sweet smile on her flawless face. I know her. She’s Yuri. I’ve seen her a while ago, from a far, when Kyuhyun showed me. But she looks totally more beautiful from nearer sight like this. Her long straight hair falls perfectly on her shoulders. She’s just wearing a long sleeve tee with tight jeans and sneakers, but she can’t hide her S-line body. This girl is really stunning. I have no doubt now  why Kyuhyun likes her.

“Oh my god Yuri, you surprised me!!” Donghae oppa said, for me he’s too much now, Yuri just called him with a soft voice.

“Why are you just here? And wait….who is this huh?” Yuri looked at me then tease Donghae by pinching his waist.

“Oh it’s Yoona. Kyuhyun’s hoobae in high school! Yoona, this is Yuri, our classmate” Donghae oppa just introduced me to Yuri.

“Kyuhyun’s hoobae? Oh… By the way I’m Yuri. Nice to meet you, Yoona!”

“Nice to meet you too, Unnie!!!” All I can say only that words, still stunning with Yuri’s perfect appearance.

“I have to meet Tiffany and Jessica now. Bye Donghae, see you later. Bye Yoona, I hope you can enjoy our book fair!” she said while smiling at me.

Donghae and me still look at Yuri when she walks away. “She’s so beautiful!” I said, unconsciously.

“Of course she’s Kwon Yuri, our goddess. She’s imaginary girl of all the boys here!” Yeah, I’m not surprised with Donghae’s statement, coz my best friend is one of those boys.

“Hey Yoona! What drink that you want? I’ll buy for you!” Donghae oppa made me back to my senses.

“Anything, Oppa!!” I just smiled.

“Okay, wait here!!! Don’t go anywhere!” He runs leave me alone.

After Donghae oppa leaves to buy drinks. I just making sightseeing around me. I have to admit, this campus is more beautiful and more green than mine, but of course I won’t say it to Kyuhyun. He will like kind of fly-to-the-sky if I admit it to him.

Then I feel someone is staring at me now.  I look away to  see who’s staring and make me gasp when I know who he is. He is staring at me. He is smiling at me. He is walking to approach me. He makes my heart beat faster. God, where am I now? Am I in dreamland? Is it real? Why is he here? Is he really Siwon sunbae?